Official Round 2 NCAAT vs. Hoosiers Thread!

Advertisement
3C8DD06E-08AE-44EC-87D7-9258FAF84FE8.jpeg

Feel like this is the toughest matchup in the region. Houston clearly isn’t that good plus they are pretty small too. I’m more worried about Indiana than Houston. And correct me if I’m wrong but we should match up pretty well against texas?
Houston is the Vegas favorite right now to win it all. They’re a much stronger team than Indiana, objectively speaking.

Houston is the Vegas favorite right now to win it all. They’re a much stronger team than Indiana, objectively speaking.
I don’t see it. I’m putting it out there now that I got Miami/Indiana over Houston. I’ll probs look like a moron but we’ll see

Advertisement
I don’t see it. I’m putting it out there now that I got Miami/Indiana over Houston. I’ll probs look like a moron but we’ll see
They play what appears an ugly style of ball but it is very effective. If they shoot the ball well from outside not many teams beating them. Thankfully, they can go cold as ice. Defensively, rebounding, they don't though. That is why they scare me. Effort, hustle, all the intangible stuff they got in bunches.

For those of you that don’t think the hate is real, this is an actual D1 head basketball coach

AE5A01A9-772D-46A1-AEE7-9C1BCA36EE5A.jpeg

ED19ED39-A24B-4E36-A0FF-EA48A70A6338.jpeg

Some ****stick OhioU head coach feels it’s OK to tweet this **** out. He’s got dozens of teams to choose from that have bought their players, and have been for decades, all a lot closer to where he lives.

So Miami gets in the game, and it’s a hater free-for-all.

Them boys down in South Florida just getting too uppity - got to put them in their place.

For those of you that don’t think the hate is real, this is an actual D1 head basketball coach

View attachment 233189

View attachment 233190

Some ****stick OhioU head coach feels it’s OK to tweet this **** out. He’s got dozens of teams to choose from that have bought their players, and have been for decades, all a lot closer to where he lives.

Them boys down in South Florida just getting too uppity - got to put them in their place.
Uppity. I laughed. This coach is out of line and the joke is on him because it’s such a bad look.

Advertisement
Would you rather be up 8 with 2 minutes to go or down a few? the way this team has played this season has been inconsistent at times. hope we can put it together tonight

Advertisement
Would you rather be up 8 with 2 minutes to go or down a few? the way this team has played this season has been inconsistent at times. hope we can put it together tonight
Break Pause GIF by femtec alumnae e.v.

come on bro this isn’t a rocky movie
Sylvester Stallone Movie GIF by Rocky

Advertisement

View attachment 233189

View attachment 233190

Love that 2nd comment from him, just shows how ******* delusional he is, says he’d make rd32 with 800k, but is ******* horrific with 600k. **** in my history of moronic Twitter rambling, I don’t think I’ve ever said something that dumb, and this dude is A D1 COACH. His player have to be laughing they *** off at that, dude probably commands zero respect

View attachment 233189

View attachment 233190

Ole boy ended up getting mugged in the comments.

Tell me you’ll find every excuse you can for being a loser without verbally saying, “I’ll find every excuse I can for being a loser.”

Advertisement
Back