Official Round 2 NCAAT vs. Hoosiers Thread!

Advertisement
+2 is fair after the performance we gave. Also think that’s incredible value.

Gunna need a solid performance from baby food.

Advertisement
What’s the scouting report on Indiana?
Bernie Sanders GIF

- Pack from Indianapolis was not offered by IU out of hs

- Indiana’s entire ranking/seeding was based on their sweep of Purdue in the regular season, now looks incredibly unimpressive

- We avg 4 pts more than them and give up 4 pts less. For all our griping about our D, they are worse. Iowa put 90 on them twice.

Advertisement
2 good big guys inside. It’s not just Jackson-Davis. Thompson is good as well. We have to box out and get defensive rebounds because IU does a lot of work inside on 2nd shots.
Jackson is much more comfortable shooting with his left hand over his right shoulder so when he catches down low we have to overplay the right shoulder and force him to his right.
IU is also well coached for the first time in decades with Mike Woodson and a host of other former NBA people on his staff.

Great write up from an IU fan.

I really like our chances because Wong and Miller rarely have back to back games where they struggle, so I expect them to have good games along with Pack. Omier is doing enough if he can limit TJD in some way, we all know he's not 100%. Poplar is definitely showing his potential as of late, and I hope he continues to light it up. Joseph will get his minutes along with Walker and Beverly, but we will live and die by how well our starting 5 performs. It'd be nice to see Casey get some play too, we all know Omier will need all the help he can get with the bigs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Feel like this is the toughest matchup in the region. Houston clearly isn’t that good plus they are pretty small too. I’m more worried about Indiana than Houston. And correct me if I’m wrong but we should match up pretty well against texas?

Advertisement
Back