Official Round 2 NCAAT vs. Hoosiers Thread!

Advertisement
Really impressed every time the guys speak in these press conferences. They are poised and speak thoughtfully and very well.
This kinda **** from the media ****es me off a bit. They ask us abt NIL (and only us) leading up to our MARCH MADNESS GAME. It has nothing to do with the game, we are the only program that gets asked stuff like that, and trying to make a story abt that instead of a preview: insight about our eminent most important game.

This kinda **** from the media ****es me off a bit. They ask us abt NIL (and only us) leading up to our MARCH MADNESS GAME. It has nothing to do with the game, we are the only program that gets asked stuff like that, and trying to make a story abt that instead of a preview: insight about our eminent most important game.
While you're right, let them keep hating us. We seem to play better when it's us against the world (assuming we don't get tobacco road refs in Albany).

New York Times reporter asked the question

Advertisement
- Pack from Indianapolis was not offered by IU out of hs

- Indiana’s entire ranking/seeding was based on their sweep of Purdue in the regular season, now looks incredibly unimpressive

- We avg 4 pts more than them and give up 4 pts less. For all our griping about our D, they are worse. Iowa put 90 on them twice.

We are in the 130s in defense as Indiana is in the 80s. They suck but we are worse.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let them keep asking about NIL as if we are the only one. It’s basically an ad saying we are the biggest nil player to recruits

Advertisement
Win or lose, and we are a slight underdog by seed and point spread, this was an excellent season.

From a prediction that we'd be 4th in the ACC, to winning over 25 games and finishing first and getting a 5 seed, this team has been a lot of fun to watch. I get it, we're spoiled now, we want more, but no matter what happens, congrats to Coach L and the team. Miami is a relevant program again.

Give em **** tonight.

Really impressed every time the guys speak in these press conferences. They are poised and speak thoughtfully and very well.

Omier sounds like he’s from Jamaica. He’s got that Irie vibe when he speaks to the media. I loved it when L stated that we took an ill advised 3 and then glanced over at Omier. I think it’s safe to say the big guy won’t be taking that early shot again. Omier took it in stride. Kid has such a good attitude!! I’m absolutely loving this squad!!
Let’s do this!!

Go Canes!!

Advertisement
Back