Official "Our administration doesn't give a flying F about football"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you want him to build the program, that takes time. I will give him that. The players have moved in the right direction....they just need to keep getting better players. But building from the ground up is what it will take. I dont really care what we do this year as long as we show improvement by the end. Time will tell, but I think Manny understands Miami has been dogcrap for too long.....almost would be better to play all the freshman and just get them experience to build for next year.

I want Lingard, C. Wills, Blissett, Harvey, Rosseau, Couch, Keontra, Payton all these dudes to play meaningful snaps so we never hear about this is a young team excuse again
let them all cut their teeth on life action.seasons over anyways don't want nothing to do with the acccg Clemson might hang a 100 pts on us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
After the 2005 Peach Bowl vs LSU I made a decision not to travel to games anymore until I saw a change. It's 2019 and I still have not travel to an away game. It's been that bad. At Ieast can look forward to the basketball team getting to the NCAA tourney every 5 years or so.

This thread should be tacked to top.

Fans and alums need to be reaching out to BOTs to hire a real AD. This Shalala puppet is a ****** dud. Absolute ****hole of an AD.

We’ve known this for awhile too.

But fans will continue to call for the firing of coaches. Smh
What’s the point of firing coaches if you allow Blake to hire the next Loser?

After the 2005 Peach Bowl vs LSU I made a decision not to travel to games anymore until I saw a change. It's 2019 and I still have not travel to an away game. It's been that bad. At Ieast can look forward to the basketball team getting to the NCAA tourney every 5 years or so.

After Clemson two years ago and LSU last year I got to that point. If we played somewhere that I wanted to visit regardless, I would think about it, but certainly not just for a game. In the near future, I may go to Michigan State next year to drinks way around their craft breweries. But I am with you on all of that.

Advertisement
This thread should be tacked to top.

Fans and alums need to be reaching out to BOTs to hire a real AD. This Shalala puppet is a ****** dud. Absolute ****hole of an AD.

We’ve known this for awhile too.

But fans will continue to call for the firing of coaches. Smh
What’s the point of firing coaches if you allow Blake to hire the next Loser?

Good luck getting a mod on this board to pin this to the top .

This "ascending" corch talk is fun until you realize half of the people spewing it would've LOVED a Fuente or Pruitt type hire. It's pretty much playing the result and cherrypicking from the 10% of "ascenders" that are now seemingly have success somewhere. And even that "success" might be fraudulent as it's possible that people reconsider their love of the Dino Babers types within a season too.

Advertisement
This "ascending" corch talk is fun until you realize half of the people spewing it would've LOVED a Fuente or Pruitt type hire. It's pretty much playing the result and cherrypicking from the 10% of "ascenders" that are now seemingly have success somewhere. And even that "success" might be fraudulent as it's possible that people reconsider their love of the Dino Babers types within a season too.

Agreed -- and not sure most up and coming coaches want to come to Miami

This problem is bigger than Manny, anyone that doesn't see it at this point is incompetent and/or just hasn't been following this program long enough.

For the 5th consecutive time, our administration's incompetence with regards to the building of this program has reared it's ugly head. Our insistence on not hiring AN ASCENDING top notch coach as opposed to coordinators from fired staffs, guys on the downside of their coaching career, and guys that never had any business being a head coach in the first place (Coker).

The coaches are just the symptom fellas.....we have a disease that goes MUCH deeper. The incompetence from the top is going put the final nail in this programs coffin.

Jedi, what if it's this: they do care(or care more than they have in the past -- case in point the IBF, etc) but have no idea on how to actually build an elite program?

That could be worse.

Honestly, while last night was a gut punch, I saw some things (namely Jarren Williams) that give me some hope, and others that leave me hopeless. But 2 games in Im not about to abandon ship on anyone, hey, I look forward to these months the whole year, I'm still going to try and enjoy the rest of the season( still plan on getting to the Gatech game). Hopefully we'll see some improvements across the board from this team and you can see some building blocks being laid

But in the short term, that secondary has me worried. We really miss Jacquan Johnson and his football IQ back there. I dont see how we replace that

As for the offense, well, here's hoping that they can start quicker and convert more redzone opportunities into TD's.

Kicking game, well, to paraphrase John McKay -- Im all for the execution of it

Last edited:

That is the truth.

Honestly, as disappointed as I am by last night, this is 2 games into the process. What other choice do we have but to show at least a modicum of patience with Diaz

But 4th and 17, geez.....

Advertisement
That is the truth.

Honestly, as disappointed as I am by last night, this is 2 games into the process. What other choice do we have but to show at least a modicum of patience with Diaz

But 4th and 17, geez.....

Manny just BETTER realize that there's something already in the vernacular and on the record that has the possibility of being tied to him forever. "4th and 17" could be his version of Alfredo's "58-0" or Radio's UVA/USF legacy.

Even at Miami where we give corches too long these things will find a way to stick to you forever if you don't/can't change the narrative.

Manny just BETTER realize that there's something already in the vernacular and on the record that has the possibility of being tied to him forever. "4th and 17" could be his version of Alfredo's "58-0" or Radio's UVA/USF legacy.

Even at Miami where we give corches too long these things will find a way to stick to you forever if you don't/can't change the narrative.

Tad, I really do think they understand (the UM admin) the importance of the football program to the university, while they may not have Bama/Texas level facilities, they have poured in a lot of money recently to them.

Again, the question is, do we have a Sam Jankovich in our future?

I said it last night during the Gameday thread, and I’ll say it again now. We will be fortunate to win 6 games this season. More likely to win 4 than 6.

Butch Davis’s early teams that had massive scholarship reductions looked better than this **** show. Those teams would always fight with all they had, but would run out of steam by the second half due to a great lack of depth.

This team does not have that excuse to lean on. The D and Special Teams corching has thus far been atrocious. Baxa is a disaster waiting to happen.

Offense improved steadily yesterday. JWill is very accurate, but this OL might get him killed before the season is over. Receivers still dropping passes at crunch time. Not to mention that we’re always playing with a handicap against the corrupt refs.

Ineptitude from top to bottom. It all starts with the Head Coach, no other way around it.

Tad, I really do think they understand (the UM admin) the importance of the football program to the university, while they may not have Bama/Texas level facilities, they have poured in a lot of money recently to them.

Again, the question is, do we have a Sam Jankovich in our future?

****. Gimme a Dan RadakovIch and I'd be more than happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back