***Official NSD Live Updates***

View as article
Advertisement
[
Why are you counting the EE as not apart of this class? I clearly said we are signing 19 apart of this class, I said nothing about today.

When people say we signed 19-20, its pretty obvious that they are talking about the whole 2015 class.

The 84 man roster is a hard cap. That number supersedes all. So it doesnt matter that the EE's may be able to count back to the 2014 class. The only number that matters today is the 84 max on the roster.

No ****. We aren't even close to 84

We will end up at 78 or 79 depending on Norton.

17 Jrs
16 So
26 FR
--------
59 players returning

We could sign 25 total. We are going to sign 19-20 total

Golden will blame sanctions

Why is ice harris on this staff what does he provide?

Kids and their family love Ice Harris but at the end of the day they don't trust Al Golden.

If Ice Harris was the head coach you would see a huge difference in recruits as those same families that did not trust Golden would gladly send their kids to an Ice Harris lead team.

This is the UM's admins fault. They are getting exactly what they payed for.

I would not be surprised to see Miami make a run at bama transfer DT Dee Liner, he could step into a starting role in 2016.

Go Canes

Advertisement
So who's left to "hope" for?

Cronkrite
Austrian Robinson
Scott
Norton
St. Louis
Chatman
Shelton Johnson

Anyone to keep an eye on???

Advertisement
Advertisement
All these kids who passed on Miami will regret it for the rest of their lives. They blew a chance to play for 3 years under Butch Davis.

All these kids who passed on Miami will regret it for the rest of their lives. They blew a chance to play for 3 years under Butch Davis.

It's necessary for this class to fail, in order to have a chance at getting Butch. So far, the Resurrection Plan seems to be working, thanks to Grolden's assholiness.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back