**Official NFL Draft Thread****

Advertisement
So food for thought..........fans are constantly *****ing about Golden and Donofrio, but we have 5 players drafted so far on offense. What does that say about Coley?

So food for thought..........fans are constantly *****ing about Golden and Donofrio, but we have 5 players drafted so far on offense. What does that say about Coley?

Coley's refusal to go away from the bubble screen has hurt us so many times

I'm shocked the OT from LSU hasn't been drafted yet, La'el Collins

Last edited:

Coley's refusal to go away from the bubble screen has hurt us so many times

Did you hear how Coley got ripped by scouts for not getting Dorsett the ball enough. Makes you wonder what would have happened to a guy like Sammy Watkins if he played under Coley and Al

Advertisement

It says what most of us have been saying...that this staff is full of incompetent coaches.

Coley is the worst coordinator we've had since Nix. There is simply no debating this point.

I'm shocked the OT from LSU hasn't been drafted yet, Leon Collins

How in the F is he not worth at least a flyer in the 5th or 6th round? If he gets arrested..you cut him and lose a 5th or 6th round pick....whoopdee doo.

But if he doesn't get arrested...you just landed a first round tackle in the later rounds. A plug and play starter no less. I'm pretty ******* ****ed the Dolphins, who have a huge need at guard, haven't taken him.

How in the F is he not worth at least a flyer in the 5th or 6th round? If he gets arrested..you cut him and lose a 5th or 6th round pick....whoopdee doo.

But if he doesn't get arrested...you just landed a first round tackle in the later rounds. A plug and play starter no less. I'm pretty ****ing ****ed the Dolphins, who have a huge need at guard, haven't taken him.

I just read that his agent withdrew him from the draft after he fell past the 3rd round

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/05/02/lael-collins-2015-nfl-draft/

Advertisement

But if he doesn't get arrested...you just landed a first round tackle in the later rounds. A plug and play starter no less. I'm pretty ****ing ****ed the Dolphins, who have a huge need at guard, haven't taken him.

I just read that his agent withdrew him from the draft after he fell past the 3rd round

That contradicts what was reported this morning. The NFL said he COULD NOT re-enter the draft next year, nor could he go the supplemental route.

I'm sure at this point his preference is to go undrafted and at least hand pick his team via UFA.

Phins need to be all over him.

That contradicts what was reported this morning. The NFL said he COULD NOT re-enter the draft next year, nor could he go the supplemental route.

I'm sure at this point his preference is to go undrafted and at least hand pick his team via UFA.

jeez, i didn't realize how ugly his situation was. Yeah, we def need to pick him up

surprised Feliciano got drafted thought he'd go undrafted but be a major contributor

All-time leader in starts, record holder in the power clean and the highest grading O-lineman on Miami's squad and you thought he'd go undrafted?

34 players from Florida drafted so far. Central, Norland, Northwestern and St. Thomas all with at least 2 players taken. Crazy how rich the talent is here.

Advertisement
34 players from Florida drafted so far. Central, Norland, Northwestern and St. Thomas all with at least 2 players taken. Crazy how rich the talent is here.

Crazy how much of the elite ones still get away. Even crazier is how our coaching staff has no ******* clue what to do with them even when they get them.

surprised Feliciano got drafted thought he'd go undrafted but be a major contributor

All-time leader in starts, record holder in the power clean and the highest grading O-lineman on Miami's squad and you thought he'd go undrafted?
wouldn't have surprised me, Hurns went undrafted last year as we know and he had an excellent year i thought Felicinao would be the the same. I also though Gunters measurables would get him drafted.

wouldn't have surprised me, Hurns went undrafted last year as we know and he had an excellent year i thought Felicinao would be the the same. I also though Gunters measurables would get him drafted.

Gunter might be the best FA available right now.

Advertisement

Been saying for a solid 4 years that he'd be drafted and have a shot at a decent NFL career. What he lacks in athleticism, he makes up for in feel and balance. It's disgusting what we've done with our group of talent, but we've covered this too many times already.

Been saying for a solid 4 years that he'd be drafted and have a shot at a decent NFL career. What he lacks in athleticism, he makes up for in feel and balance. It's disgusting what we've done with our group of talent, but we've covered this too many times already.

And he played G, and both T spots when needed. That type of experience helped him IMO.

La'El Collins
AP
Three players on the Dolphins were teammates of La’El Collins at LSU, and they’re being pressed into service to try to recruit him to come to Miami.

Collins, a first-round talent who went undrafted after police said they wanted to question him in connection with the death of his ex-girlfriend, will be the most sought-after undrafted free agent in history if he is exonerated of the crime. Police have said he is not a suspect.

For the Dolphins, the effort to bring Collins into the fold has taken on the feel of a college recruiting visit. According to FOX 8 in New Orleans, not only is Dolphins coach Joe Philbin traveling to see Collins, but so are former LSU teammates Jarvis Landry, Anthony Johnson and Kelvin Sheppard.

NFL teams are limited in the financial offers they can make to undrafted rookies, which means there’s no way for Collins to make the kind of money on his rookie contract that he would have made as a first-round pick. But several teams are expected to offer Collins as much as the Collective Bargaining Agreement allows them to offer undrafted rookies, and so Collins will have multiple contracts to choose from, assuming he is exonerated.

As he chooses among those multiple offers, it may be a simple matter of Collins wanting to go to the team that feels the most like home. And the Dolphins are trying to make him feel like he’ll be comfortable in Miami.

Advertisement
Back