**Official NFL Draft Thread****

Advertisement
i'm beginning to think some of these teams just say f*ck it which SEC players are available at that position. bc some of these picks just make no **** sense and seem poorly studied

That or people who know more about the prospects than even their fans do, maybe, just maybe....know what they're doing?
don't for one second think that these organizations can't get caught up in hype. why do you think we've seen so many alabama busts and johnny manziel who had no business going in the first round. explain almost every draft cleveland, oakland, and miami under ireland. clearly there are teams that are completely clueless when it comes to drafting

Advertisement
i'm beginning to think some of these teams just say f*ck it which SEC players are available at that position. bc some of these picks just make no **** sense and seem poorly studied

That or people who know more about the prospects than even their fans do, maybe, just maybe....know what they're doing?
don't for one second think that these organizations can't get caught up in hype. why do you think we've seen so many alabama busts and johnny manziel who had no business going in the first round. explain almost every draft cleveland, oakland, and miami under ireland. clearly there are teams that are completely clueless when it comes to drafting

Dude, submit your resume then and get the ball rolling if you're so good at this stuff. It seems pretty clear to me that they could use someone with your expertise.

Dude, submit your resume then and get the ball rolling if you're so good at this stuff. It seems pretty clear to me that they could use someone with your expertise.

Hilarious that you of all porsters would porst something like this.

Our 2016 draft eligible players are some real good athletes, they just need to finally put it together

Advertisement
Waiting too see where chick goes. He is an Jared Allen type in the right scheme.

In what world does Chick have the pass rushing prowess of Jared Allen?
Al golden scheme hindered him a llllllloooot. Do you even realize how much he even got to the QB in thia scheme. He missed a ton of sacks. He could have 10-12 sacks easily. I think it was due to his weight.

Advertisement
As a Raider and Miami fan, I'm happy we got some Canes, but I thought we should have gone with different guys. Plus I think we could have gotten Feliciano a round or two later.

I want Derron Smith (S, Fresno State), Grady Jarrett (DT Clemson), or Michael Bennett (DT tOSU).

This draft is rustling my ******* jimmies.

Five 'Canes drafted in the first 130 picks (and more to come), and we're a jobber football program. **** Golden.

Advertisement

another great example. UF's terrible offensive line. three of them have been drafted in the first 4 rds for reasons i can't even fathom

surprised Feliciano got drafted thought he'd go undrafted but be a major contributor

Lot of people watching Duke, Flowers, and even Kaaya already, so Feliciano got lot of notice. Kid is big and tough and played guard and tackle. Nfl is starting to remember Art. Every knows Al sucked now and our players are not getting punished for losing.

Advertisement
Back