Official Meltdown/Complaint thread.

We missed on too many elite so Fla kids. It's a B- class, AT BEST.

Cook
Rudolph
Lane
Dixon
Harris
Michel
Valentine
Jackson
Powell

We needed 2-3 of these elite kids to bolster the class.

We don't have a true #1 wr.
We went 0-3 on adding a second quality back, and lost the other committed one a day before he enrolled.

They were sitting top 5 a month ago, and after all the decommits and strikeouts, it won't finish top 10.

This.

Advertisement
We missed on too many elite so Fla kids. It's a B- class, AT BEST.

Cook
Rudolph
Lane
Dixon
Harris
Michel
Valentine
Jackson

We needed 2-3 of these elite kids to bolster the class.

They were sitting top 5 a month ago, and after all the decommits and strikeouts, it won't finish top 10.

Time will tell with this class. I think it has a chance to be a great class. But you just can't help but be disappointed with all the misses noted above. It's just unacceptable.

we can only go on facts...and the fact is we have a solid class...another fact is that it COULD (should) have been great. It is tremndously disappointing to lose powell the way we did, lose TV, completely botch the recruitment of treon, and somehow fail to land ONE of rudolph, dixon, or lane.

so do we have a solid class? sure...but to completely whiff on so much talent in our own backyard in a single cycle is awful

Come on, you guys need to drink a bit of this...

170.jpg

Yeah, it's a message to opposing offenses. There's nothing to stand in your way, especially between your Guards!

Every area of the country misses on top talent. There is just more in south Florida to miss on. It's not a Miami thing, it's everybody!

Advertisement
Every area of the country misses on top talent. There is just more in south Florida to miss on. It's not a Miami thing, it's everybody!

I agree with this & I do like our class. But the teams that miss out on less talent win championships. We seemed to miss out on a lot of talent.

Advertisement
the 2014 class was suppose to push us to the NC level and we missed on alot of talent. In the beginning a lot of guys were heavy leans to the U ... Lane, Sony, randolph(commit), K. Clark, Lammons and a few others. We missed on a lot of talent that would have helped us out this up coming season. I'm not saying this class is terrible but it could have been a lot better. Now 2015 is also stacked with a few heavy UM leans ....we'll see how that ends

yes since the cloud has lifted this staff has done wonders (sarcasm)
UM was blown out how many times?
gave up 500 yards how many times?
lost how many highly rated already committed players?
added how many top ranked local commitments that signed on the dotted line?

Yes I took a step back and evaluated what this staff has done since the NCAA cloud lifted -

Advertisement
The official talking points:

Anyone complaining about Miami's Top 10 signing class needs to take step back and evaluate what this staff has done since NCAA cloud lifted.

@ChrisYandle @TheStateOfTheU what they've done: lost Valentine, Powell, Gibbons, Rudolph, Lane, Cook, JC Jackson, Treon Harris. Added Njoku

Boom roasted.
Biggest *** clown on the interwebz. The guy is a condescending ******. **** him, the cloud and the Universities official line.

**** off with the NCAA bull**** already and start winning.

Advertisement
This is the truth............... we have to lie to ourselves about how happy we are. When the truth is because we never get lanes cooks mt6s Winston #20 on fsu can't think of his name hisname I think it's Joyner the big time dt's were like battered wives making excuses for our husbands beating on us " if I wasn't so tall he wouldn't beat me" golden can't get us to the promise land losing every
recruiting battle I don't want to hear
Tracy Howard how many games has he won us FIRE THAT FAT *** LOSER AND LET'S stop watching fsu stick their foot in our *** in our back yard

Drops Mic and kicks that b¥tch in the gutter fml bro fml

Last edited:
Chris Yandle can go kick rocks.

Corch Al got his **** pushed in, again.

this.

Something lost in all of this, is that we miss on our top DT recruit in TV which we already knew for a while was happening. Meanwhile FSU who had 3 DTs already committed and has insane and crazy depth at the position already, goes out and lands a top 100 DT on NSD........
We continue to rationalize while the competition continues to break through every rationale made for our staff........

hard to convince elite prospects to come play on a defense that gets humiliated on a regular basis.

Advertisement
Back