Official Meltdown/Complaint thread.

This class won't finish top 10, everyone is adding a few players today to increase their star total/average.

It was a hugely disappointing ending to the cycle. We lost a lot of battles down the stretch for on-the-fence kids, and had a couple commits jump ship.

Advertisement
This is depressing. NSD recently has been a nightmare and this **** needs to end

There is no ******* way a class like this is a nightmare. Would of loved to have a surprise or two but great class! Now if we actually can win some big games next years class can be real special. Still hope for some scheme changes but don't expect em.

Here's a list of NSD announcements for S. Fla. kids considering Miami:

1. M Thomas - FSU
2. L. Kirkland - Ark
3. A. Collins - Ark
4. S. Coley - Miami
5. K. Bryant - FSU
6. J. Bostwick - UF
7. JC Jackson - UF
8. T. Valentine - (likely LSU)
9. T. Harris - (likely not UM)

1 out of 9 and all S. Florida kids. Unacceptable.

J. Grace?

Tracy Howard?

Stacy Coley?

Stacy Coley is on there. The list is from the last 2 years. I'll give you J. Grace.

But not Howard? Lol..

Advertisement
This year I didnt give a ****. I decided not to.

We could have gotten all 5 stars for 27 players worth of roster and unless we develop them and change the **** d scheme it wouldnt matter.

If you wreck a ferrari, you know what you get? A broken pile of ****.

Advertisement
God, I miss the days when we only had 10 kids coming into signing day everyone threw our hat onto the floor and we flipped some 2 stars from cali...........

Bring back THOSE days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ "Hugely disappointing". Are you guys f*cking serious? I understand that it was anticlimatic. But this is still a **** good class. Difference is we locked up a lot of key guys early. Again, if Kaaya, Chad, Yearby, KC and Barrios would have announced today, everyone here would be doing backflips. We got some really great ballers in this class.

Advertisement
LOL @ "Hugely disappointing". Are you guys f*cking serious? I understand that it was anticlimatic. But this is still a **** good class. Difference is we locked up a lot of key guys early. Again, if Kaaya, Chad, Yearby, KC and Barrios would have announced today, everyone here would be doing backflips. We got some really great ballers in this class.

Thank you, this is a tremendous class

I notice i agree with 95% of what he says all the time.

Hey Captain Save-A-Corch, if you don't have anything bad to say, keep your mouth shut.

Go back to the rah rah thread.

Advertisement
Our recruiting finishing needs a serious dose of utough.

not closing the game out

We missed on too many elite so Fla kids. It's a B- class, AT BEST.

Cook
Rudolph
Lane
Dixon
Harris
Michel
Valentine
Jackson
Powell

We needed 2-3 of these elite kids to bolster the class.

We don't have a true #1 wr.
We went 0-3 on adding a second quality back, and lost the other committed one a day before he enrolled.

They were sitting top 5 a month ago, and after all the decommits and strikeouts, it won't finish top 10.

Last edited:
I'm so disappointed. I am officially off the bandwagon. No longer will I give these coaches the benefit of the doubt. We suck.

We missed on too many elite so Fla kids. It's a B- class, AT BEST.

Cook
Rudolph
Lane
Dixon
Harris
Michel
Valentine
Jackson

We needed 2-3 of these elite kids to bolster the class.

They were sitting top 5 a month ago, and after all the decommits and strikeouts, it won't finish top 10.

Time will tell with this class. I think it has a chance to be a great class. But you just can't help but be disappointed with all the misses noted above. It's just unacceptable.

Advertisement
Back