Official "I Don't See A Loss On the Schedule" Thread

**** fsu (somtimes)

don't ban me, but my college football fandom power rankings appear pursuant to the following:

1) Miami

2) UCF

3) FSU

Fandom based on match-up:

1) Miami v. UCF (mostly depends on how I'm feeling that day)

2) Miami v. FSU (Miami)

3) FSU v. UCF (UCF)

I could go on.
You are SO lucky we had to promise not to use our sick ninjas Maude editing skillz inappropriately.

Advertisement
When someone has a post with "Don't Ban Me" in it then I smell a troll, slapdick, shrimp****, etc.

wtf man, i just laid out (as honestly as I can) where i'm at with my CFB fandom ... wtf do y'all want?

****, you all got a crystal ball. The season didn't START and we have negativity. One game at a time. Let's see what our players THINK of that. Waive the white flag why don't you

Advertisement
So you are using games from 2 seasons ago as your point of reference, even less logic.
i mean he could say he's using about 15 years straight of this ****. I think we lose to Bama and UNC for sure. And then there may be one more close one that hopefully we find a way to win. Just look at how we won close ones last year against virginia, nc state, vtech........teams that we'd think we'd beat easily. Its just who we are cause to me the coaching is beyond suspect.

Advertisement
And there is no logic in losing to FIU, Duke, LA tech, yet barely losing to Florida and UNC. There is little to no logic in barely beating Central Michigan.
The real logic is if you look at teams that have faced Bama on their season openers, Bama has usually destroyed their seasons. App state is no slouch, they will be giving us their best shot, meanwhile our team will probably be moping around after losing to Bama. Plenty of logic.
It is rare to read on this board, a person who has learned from history.

Advertisement
Well 20 years ago we were great. That’s history too right?

Or does it only go back as far as convenient?
cry baby GIF

Advertisement
By that logic, Pitt is just a head coach away from their next National Title. Or maybe Tennessee is a better example. Maybe Nebraska?

It makes equal sense.

You look back at an offense that doesn’t have a major offensive skill player or coach on it other than Zion on it as some kind of lesson to reflect back on when determining future performance.

Not to mention a total schematic change.

Louisiana Tech, FIU and GT losses have as much to do with this season’s players and coaches as the 2001 Canes do.

Don't laugh but, he had an Absolute Monster of a staff ready to join him at UM if he would have gotten the job from 2007-2013....A staff that that would have **** on anything at UM since he left....
That’s not hard to do. Since Shannon got here how many of our staff members have gone on to better opportunities. We used to have guys get major promotions. Head coaching jobs. NoD and alfraud are probably sitting in a Pennsylvania bar somewhere together drawing up ways to play three yards off the ball on defense against a triple option team

Advertisement
Back