Official "I Don't See A Loss On the Schedule" Thread

That’s not hard to do. Since Shannon got here how many of our staff members have gone on to better opportunities. We used to have guys get major promotions. Head coaching jobs. NoD and alfraud are probably sitting in a Pennsylvania bar somewhere together drawing up ways to play three yards off the ball on defense against a triple option team
You can't comprehend the staff he had coming...but by all means...think what you want

Advertisement
Advertisement
10-2(7-1)
9-3(6-2)

Bama is a loss
UNC on road is a loss until we prove we can beat them

Then you have the games where you need to show continued program trajectory.

UVA won’t be easy they return their entire OL who performed well against us, and their sneaky good QB Armstrong.

N.C. State should be an 8-4/9-3 type team that gets their talented QB back.

@Pittsburgh won’t be easy

VT is usually a tough slug it out game too.

Win those 4 you can go 10-2, lose 1 and 9-3
This.

Advertisement
L
Sat, Sep 4vs AlabamaAlabama * (Loss)TBDTickets as low as $163
Sat, Sep 11vs Appalachian StateAppalachian State (Possible Loss)TBDTickets as low as $24
Sat, Sep 18vs Michigan StateMichigan State (Should be W)TBDTickets as low as $49
Sat, Sep 25vs Central ConnecticutCentral Connecticut (Easy W, but we will keep it closer than need be for absolutely no reason)TBDTickets as low as $11
Thu, Sep 30vs VirginiaVirginia (Hard W)TBDTickets as low as $27
Sat, Oct 16@ North CarolinaNorth Carolina (Loss)TBDTickets as low as $162
Sat, Oct 23vs NC StateNC State (Easy W) TBDTickets as low as $29
Sat, Oct 30@ PittsburghPittsburgh (Hard W) TBDTickets as low as $51
Sat, Nov 6vs Georgia TechGeorgia Tech (W)TBDTickets as low as $28
Sat, Nov 13@ Florida StateFlorida State (Hard W)TBDTickets as low as $125
Sat, Nov 20vs Virginia TechVirginia Tech (Hard W due to lack of focus) TBDTickets as low as $33
Sat, Nov 27@ DukeDuke (Hard W)TBD

Fixed it for you.

Unless we come out strong and keep it very close vs Bama, there could be some issues. Really depends on the teams motivation levels. Expect at least 2 losses this season. Hopefully 1, but we shall see if the corching has been resolved with Shoop, T Rob, etc.

Go ahead and thumbs this post down and reply with 15-0 now.
lol ain’t no way we lose to app state , I remember that last time they disrespected us with them, but we can loss to Michigan state , cause we always struggle with big ten , VT is 50/50 every year , North Carolina has not lost against with Sam howel so another possible loss.

L

lol ain’t no way we lose to app state , I remember that last time they disrespected us with them, but we can loss to Michigan state , cause we always struggle with big ten , VT is 50/50 every year , North Carolina has not lost against with Sam howel so another possible loss.

agree, folks watched that App St. game against Michigan 20 years ago and won't ever let it go.

Advertisement
@dycane ...they can't even comprehend how good that staff would've been....
It was a perfect fit. Too perfect for our AD, who was clearly threatened by Butch. He knew there were UM folks on Butch's side who, like me, wanted Butch to come in, right the ship, then take over as AD. We would've had an elite staff, multiple top 5 recruiting classes, and then the perfect AD (which I believe Butch would be) hiring a stud to replace him 4-5 years down the line.

I know…
It was a perfect fit. Too perfect for our AD, who was clearly threatened by Butch. He knew there were UM folks on Butch's side who, like me, wanted Butch to come in, right the ship, then take over as AD. We would've had an elite staff, multiple top 5 recruiting classes, and then the perfect AD (which I believe Butch would be) hiring a stud to replace him 4-5 years down the line.
This makes me sad.

Advertisement
We're all gonna feel mighty stupid when we give Bama a good, old-fashioned country ***-whipping - and BEAR is going to pull this thread up after the win.

Thankfully, he's not a vindictive spirit.

Advertisement
Back