Official "I Don't See A Loss On the Schedule" Thread

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

u hands university of miami GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Advertisement
You still aren't getting that I am not talking about the first games! What about the rest of them? Remember NC State zombie time?

Yes and I remember 48-0 Duke, 52-10 FSU and 62-26 UNC.

Each game is it’s own. We’ve started out on fire some games, slowly in others, awful in far less.

Your overall premise, which I do understand, is just wrong.

I can dig it; just like I can dig my favorite rappers:

Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
Dylan, and surprisingly
Dylan

Unfortunately, the disappointments and poor showings by UM in the last decade warn fans against being optimistic. Beating FSU is the best achievement by recent UM teams. Beating WVU in a lesser bowl was good, but all of the other bowl appearances failed. Could have beat Florida in a nationally televised opener a few years ago, but a muffed punt return led to a meltdown. In another nationally televised opener, UM entered ranked in the top 10, but was dismantled by LSU. Was undefeated and in the top 10 one year, until it laid an egg against Pitt.

Really, until UM proves it can win consistently and especially against big-time opponents, there is little reason to believe that the team can walk through the ACC Coastal, let alone beat the likes of Alabama. 9-3 is more realistic than 12-0. Now, if by some miracle UM beats Bama...ah, hope springs eternal.

Advertisement
Sat, Sep 4vs AlabamaAlabama * (Loss)TBDTickets as low as $163
Sat, Sep 11vs Appalachian StateAppalachian State (Possible Loss)TBDTickets as low as $24
Sat, Sep 18vs Michigan StateMichigan State (Should be W)TBDTickets as low as $49
Sat, Sep 25vs Central ConnecticutCentral Connecticut (Easy W, but we will keep it closer than need be for absolutely no reason)TBDTickets as low as $11
Thu, Sep 30vs VirginiaVirginia (Hard W)TBDTickets as low as $27
Sat, Oct 16@ North CarolinaNorth Carolina (Loss)TBDTickets as low as $162
Sat, Oct 23vs NC StateNC State (Easy W) TBDTickets as low as $29
Sat, Oct 30@ PittsburghPittsburgh (Hard W) TBDTickets as low as $51
Sat, Nov 6vs Georgia TechGeorgia Tech (W)TBDTickets as low as $28
Sat, Nov 13@ Florida StateFlorida State (Hard W)TBDTickets as low as $125
Sat, Nov 20vs Virginia TechVirginia Tech (Hard W due to lack of focus) TBDTickets as low as $33
Sat, Nov 27@ DukeDuke (Hard W)TBD

Fixed it for you.

Unless we come out strong and keep it very close vs Bama, there could be some issues. Really depends on the teams motivation levels. Expect at least 2 losses this season. Hopefully 1, but we shall see if the corching has been resolved with Shoop, T Rob, etc.

Go ahead and thumbs this post down and reply with 15-0 now.
It will be interesting to see if Blake James or Díaz gets fired with those type of results. 3 losses with this team is a failure. I doubt we lose to App State but I can see us ****ting the bed against a NC State and/or VT. ****, Michigan State won’t be a picnic if we aren’t careful.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We always have the inexplicable loss somewhere. Think of Ga Tech 2019. Lose at home after GT had loss to Citadel.
WTF was that about ?

We always have the inexplicable loss somewhere. Think of Ga Tech 2019. Lose at home after GT had loss to Citadel.
WTF was that about ?

I think Zion is the only connection, player or offensive coach, left to that putrid offense.

That loss is irrelevant.

Let's get this going.

Manny has a CIS account

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back