Official Fix Our Uniforms Thread

That’s the camera. Adidas Orange is closer to the Russell Athletic Orange. The way it should be.
ric flair GIF

Advertisement
Either fix the crooked U on the collar that always looks like crap and is embarassing, or get rid of the U on the collar altogether. Drawing a line in the sand.
Tweet the Equipment Room your thoughts. They listen. Why do you think we went back to the old logo sticker on helmets from that glittery U **** we had from 09-15? A Lot of fans were complaining.

Last edited:
Those uniforms are basic. Looks no different than auburn, south Carolina, Ohio st, Florida etc. besides the color change.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Adidas Football US does a good job with Louisville but everyone else uniforms looks like the same template, different colors.
Louisville has some of the worst uniforms in CFB... WTF are you talking about. Do you guys not understand branding. If you wear a different uniform every week you never establish a brand.. young guys do not understand how important this is.. Schools like Bama,, OSU, USC, etc understand.. Louisvile does not.. dont act like an AAC or Mountain west school if you have 5 natttys..

Advertisement
Louisville has some of the worst uniforms in CFB... WTF are you talking about. Do you guys not understand branding. If you wear a different uniform every week you never establish a brand.. young guys do not understand how important this is.. Schools like Bama,, OSU, USC, etc understand.. Louisvile does not.. dont act like an AAC or Mountain west school if you have 5 natttys..
See... Bama, OSU, USC are all blue bloods. Miami is not. Miami has always wore modern jerseys. That is part of the brand.

No one said wear a different jersey every week btw

It is a shade darker. Nike’s was closer to Tennessee than our Orange. Adidas fixed that.

Hmmmm; bro…imma have to disagree. If U’re talking about the early 90’s unis, u may have a point, but the 2000 jerseys were pretty dark orange, and Fa sho the green was dark. Adidas has more of the 90’s Orange Uniforms & the green is actually has a slight iridescent hue to it that shimmers.

Granted, I’ll take these joints over the lazy, bra strap design & those hideous Pro-combat that both we & VT had, but I still put the 2014 joints over these from both an aesthetic, material, and design standpoint. (I know, I know…but those ornament helmets) Agree, the green lids should’ve been darker (like the 1970’s green lids) and the burnt orange should’ve been a matted vs a gloss (like the 1930’s joints).

Regardless, our current unis r classic & it feels right. Do away w/ the Parley joints, and it feels good to see they made slight adjustments to fix details.

Advertisement
Nikes were nowhere near Tennessee View attachment 150637
You guys don’t understand how camera lenses work, do you? I own game worn jerseys from that era and Russell’s. Trust me, it’s not close.

The 2004 garbage uni’s were the same Orange color, just different material. So they looked different. The Green ones were the worst.

The best material was the 00-03 joints. That’s quality uniforms.

Advertisement
Back