Official Fix Our Uniforms Thread

You guys don’t understand how camera lenses work, do you? I own game worn jerseys from that era and Russell’s. Trust me, it’s not close.

The 2004 garbage uni’s were the same color, just different material. The best material was the 00-03 joints. That’s quality uniforms.
Not the best material especially after actually playing and sweating through it..was definitely the best design..I **** with the adidas classics we have now after those. Just minor **** they need to fix. I don’t trip about that tho. The material adidas and Nike put out now is way better to play in imo

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys don’t understand how camera lenses work, do you? I own game worn jerseys from that era and Russell’s. Trust me, it’s not close.

The 2004 garbage uni’s were the same Orange color, just different material. So they looked different. The Green ones were the worst.

The best material was the 00-03 joints. That’s quality uniforms.
Game Worn Jerseys??...C'mon man...I have enough game worn jerseys to fill up an entire closet....and would have even more, if not for giving my Son atleast 8....

Is the U on a shield a reference to “NFL U” or just a logistical way of getting the letter to stay its correct shape (or both)?

Advertisement
Is the U on a shield a reference to “NFL U” or just a logistical way of getting the letter to stay its correct shape (or both)?
I presume its the latter, when you have badges on soccer shirts for example, its not put on like you put letters and numbers on the jersey. The badge does not move, its stitched on the jersey seperately to prevent it from moving.

That's the first I've seen of that on an Adidas uni. Washington has a centerpiece W but it doesn't look like ours.

The old block numbers were too gawdy imo. Re-introducing the Y2K jersey number font gives us a sleeker and more contemporary look while maintaining that classic feel. Everyone wins.

Advertisement
Its the same "shield" used on the '09 and '10 Pro Combat jerseys.

Looks good. I like the 2000-2014 numbers too.

Good changes.

Advertisement
didnt even have the U lol
miami_nights_1.jpg

Advertisement
Back