Official Fix Our Uniforms Thread

The old block numbers were too gawdy imo. Re-introducing the Y2K jersey number font gives us a sleeker and more contemporary look while maintaining that classic feel. Everyone wins.
My sentiments exactly.

Advertisement
USATSI_15375768-1024x683.jpg

miami-hurricanes-running-back-willis-mcgahee-2-carries-the-ball-for-a-fourth-quarter-touchdown-against-the-pittsburgh-panthers-at-the-orange-bowl-in-miami-florida-november-21-2002-mcgahee-is-a-front-runner-for-the-heisman-trophy-reutersmarc-serota-ms-2D43MR3.jpg

Also need to adjust the shade of green being used and go back to the more traditional darker green.

Now, I don’t know this for sure, but I recall Michigan fans complaining about the yellow that was used by Adidas compared to their Maize that is actually the school’s yellow. Come to find out, there was nothing Adidas could do. When Michigan became an OG Nike school, Nike literally had a patent on all designs, including Maize. It could be the shades r matched as close as possible, but Nike may have a patent on the true colors of ours.

Again, I’m speculating simply b/c that’s what Michigan went through w/ Adidas. Matter of fact, when they went w/ Jordan brand, their campaign was something like bringing back the Maize and Blue.

Now, I don’t know this for sure, but I recall Michigan fans complaining about the yellow that was used by Adidas compared to their Maize that is actually the school’s yellow. Come to find out, there was nothing Adidas could do. When Michigan became an OG Nike school, Nike literally had a patent on all designs, including Maize. It could be the shades r matched as close as possible, but Nike may have a patent on the true colors of ours.

Again, I’m speculating simply b/c that’s what Michigan went through w/ Adidas. Matter of fact, when they went w/ Jordan brand, their campaign was something like bringing back the Maize and Blue.

maize-you-call-it-corn.jpg

Advertisement
I guess I’m “new school” but I love a all black or grey alternate. I think if we use those this year, we should incorporate Miami vice/nights with some alternate color and use them for maybe not a crazy important game. I also like the green on green look.

Advertisement
The stripe pattern needs to be synced for each uniform combo, it should match the helmet.
Helmet: green - orange - green
Jersey: white - green -white
Pants: orange - green - orange

This is ridiculous. It should be ‘green - orange - green’ on the helmet, jersey & pants.
I wish I could alter the graphics to show how much stronger this would look.
D363B71C-4EB5-4043-A14D-BDEC60FA8FA3.jpeg

The stripe pattern needs to be synced for each uniform combo, it should match the helmet.
Helmet: green - orange - green
Jersey: white - green -white
Pants: orange - green - orange

This is ridiculous. It should be ‘green - orange - green’ on the helmet, jersey & pants.
I wish I could alter the graphics to show how much stronger this would look.
View attachment 152652
Those have been our design. I’m good with the stripes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back