Official fire Urban Meyer thread

Embarrassed by Wisconsin is a major exaggeration
What do people say about dabo? 6-7 in year 3.

What happens if we get to the ACCCG this year and we start to wonder if all the morons on here begging for perry maybe cost us the Virginia game .

How many times have we won the coastal in 13 years prior to richt? How many times did we win it in his two years (about to be 2/3).

Will we get over Clemson who's the second best team in the nation? Who knows but progress is evident and anyone crying for his firing is a moron
Progress is evident??....H.O.L.Y S.H.I.T

Advertisement
Progress is evident??....H.O.L.Y S.H.I.T
3 years ago yesterday we lost 58-0
Do you have memory loss? I don't understand the question here

We didn't make it to the ACC championship game ONCE in 14 years

We lost 6 straight to the noles. We're 2-1

We have the #1 defense in the country ( oh and yes richt gets credit for that btw since he made the hire )

3 years ago yesterday we lost 58-0
Do you have memory loss? I don't understand the question here

We didn't make it to the ACC championship game ONCE in 14 years

We lost 6 straight to the noles. We're 2-1

We have the #1 defense in the country ( oh and yes richt gets credit for that btw since he made the hire )
You call losing 5 of 10 progress??....Gotcha....

You call losing 5 of 10 progress??....Gotcha....
That's a pretty stiff redirection there

I guess you're not disputing the points above
What happens when we win the next 5 are you still a fan ?.

Then it'll be 10 of 15. You know we won 15 straight before that right? Longest in the nation

You also know three of those losses were against top 10 teams ? It's not exactly the sky falling. Obviously work needs to be done, nobody is saying give the dude a raise, but if you can't see PROGRESS then youre blind

That's a pretty stiff redirection there

I guess you're not disputing the points above
What happens when we win the next 5 are you still a fan ?.

Then it'll be 10 of 15. You know we won 15 straight before that right? Longest in the nation

You also know three of those losses were against top 10 teams ? It's not exactly the sky falling. Obviously work needs to be done, nobody is saying give the dude a raise, but if you can't see PROGRESS then youre blind
Win the next 5??....WTF have you seen that makes you Honestly think we're Winning the next 5??....C'mon man...Just stop it....

Advertisement
Win the next 5??....WTF have you seen that makes you Honestly think we're Winning the next 5??....C'mon man...Just stop it....
You guys are hilarious
We lose to #4 team in the nation
We lose a game that we all admit WE BLEW to UVA

So whats the deal ? You blame the coaches and you say UVA sucks well UVA turned out to be the 2nd best team we played this year. Or is it that we don't have the players? I mean look at the schedule
BC
Duke
GT
VT
Pitt
Idc how bad we're playing we're still expected to win those games

GT just beat VT by 3 TD's in Blacksburg last night

There's a difference between criticism and blind pessimism/*****ing and moaning. Find a healthy balance

Please note, I am not including the record from this year because it isn't complete.

Coach #1

Seasons as an HC: 16
Overall Record: 177-31 or .851
-------------- Relevant/Recent Tenure (last 5 years) --------------
Overall Record (last 5 years): 61-8 or .884
Conference Titles (last 5 years): 2
Playoff Appearance (last 5 years): 1
NC Appearances (last 5 years): 1
NC Wins (last 5 years): 1

Coach #2

Seasons as an HC: 17
Overall Record: 164-58 or .739
Overall Record (last 5 years): 46-18 or .719
Conference Titles (last 5 years): 0
Playoff Appearances (last 5 years): 0
NC Appearances (last 5 years): 0
NC Wins (last 5 years): 0

Coach #3

Seasons as an HC: 10
Overall Record: 101-30 or .770
Overall Record (last 5 years): 61-9 or .871
Conference Titles (last 5 years): 3
Playoff Appearances (last 5 years): 3
NC Appearances (last 5 years): 2
NC Wins (last 5 years): 1

Some questions:

1. Which one is inferior?
2. Which numbers/stats are most telling/alarming?
3. Based on the numbers above, which coach(es) has/have earned the benefit of the doubt?
4. Why has/have said coach(es) earned the benefit of the doubt?

How many of those were willing to be our HC?

1. I stopped here because we may be able to stop this thread you started.
2. You didn't answer ANY of the questions in this thread I posed to you.
3. The above is not relevant as I am not the one starting this thread or making the comparison.

Advertisement
So if you have playoff appearances, blowout losses to Purdue are okay. If you don't have playoff appearances, you cannot ever have a bad loss.
Exactly.

I guess ppl will be happy with Kirby smart if he gets owned by Florida this weekend.. since ya know he won a playoff game

Not to mention getting DEMOLISHED by Auburn and by LSU and losing elite recruits over the last month. It's all percept I get it.

I also get ppl are going to whine and all, I mean that's what we do as a fan base. But the stupidity on here is just out of control. Like sure we want a great HC but nobody has even mentioned anyone who has proven to be any better than richt

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok, if you say so, but you really did miss the whole point, and the fact that you referenced his weight and star ranking, i understand your mentality better and why you missed the point. Like i said, just stick around, you'll start learning football better, these nerd recruiting sites definitely confuse alot of people. You see it all the time and players like joe jackson, garvin, Michael jackson, redwine, gauthier, Ahmon, pickney are examples of how flawed the ranking systems are.

Yah. I would love to learn from the guy that predicted Flowers would start. Guess what I predicted the same thing. I am pretty sure anyone that watched a single UM game that year would have predicted it as well.

Yah. I would love to learn from the guy that predicted Flowers would start. Guess what I predicted the same thing. I am pretty sure anyone that watched a single UM game that year would have predicted it as well.

You can tell who knows football and who doesnt by reading what the complainers are saying like yourself. What this season proved is coach shannon was a better recruiter than the last moron regime. People either dont know football or are just to emotional to see the Truth. With offensive football its simple, if you have a strong o-line, you can get away with having young skill position players and a mediocre qb, right now we got a mediocre qb cause perry not hungry enuff. You think coach richt wants to see a video of perry riding around showing off as if he got the playbook down pat, and come game time perry wants to act as if he knows more than coach richt and coach brown and dugans, but yet he doesnt know what to audible to or read coverages yet, throwing into triple coverages and not being able to answer questions. But the bench rosier crew know more than one of the most winning coaches in football.

You got clowns being mad cause coach richt wont say publicly why perry didnt play when its obvious why. People acting as if coach richt owes them an explanation personally, lol. This program is being built and i just hope coach richt continues to have the thick skin he seems to have and not worry about the outside whining and whiners and keep building this thing.

Advertisement
Back