Official: ex LSU OT George Brown transfers to Miami

Advertisement
Good news. We need bodies at tackle now we can kick darling inside to guard and move McDermott to right guard and have brown compete with Donaldson for that spot

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good news. We need bodies at tackle now we can kick darling inside to guard and move McDermott to right guard and have brown compete with Donaldson for that spot

I read that he's better suited at guard. Long arms but not great in pass protection.

Awesome.

Only downside is now it encourages even more ridiculous transfer threads, but that's a small price to pay for an OL.

If you're going to take a transfer you want him to be young. 4 star Redshirt Freshman OT? I'll take that!

Advertisement
Welcome to the U! Now use that redshirt season and get your *** ready for next year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CMR still playing chess while everyone is playing Connect 4. It was a reason Vernon Carey and Bryant McKinnie were on campus today.

Advertisement
As I mentioned yesterday, now D-Jax, Bethel and Joseph Jackson have another guy to help them develop during practice.

Other benefit: maybe this will light a fire under St. Louis.

Someone mentioned above that this could move Darling inside next year. I'd be really happy for him, as I think that's where he'll make his $ in the NFL.

Advertisement
Back