***Official Denzel Perryman Junior Highlights***

Advertisement
I wish we could blitz him more. He is by far and away the best blitzer on the team but he is just too valuable everywhere else.

Really don't understand why people criticize him just because he isn't DJ or Vilma. Not to mention he is completely ALONE out there at times.

once again, an awesome video. on a side note, the saddest part of that video was watching how gaines and ty couldnt tackle, they legit were pushing people. unreal. Glad to have DP back.

Future Pro Bowler and 100+ tackle guy in the pros, barring injury. I'd put him in the same category of guys like Beason and Spence. He's a special talent.

Its guys like perryman, duke, hurns, and a few others who continue to play with heart in the face of all this bull****, that still make me proud to give my support to this team.

Advertisement
That is a grown man! I'm sorry but if you watch the tape of the UF game, you literally see a goon squad unleashed. What happened? What made them change the scheme? The reason they were so dominant is because they got to Driskel. It's no coincidence that the reason Auburn was so successful on Monday is because they got to Winston a lot- in fact more than any team all year.

With Denzel, Figs, Grace and AQM, we should be dominant all year. I really think next years Defense could be the most talented on the field in years.

CB: Burns and Howard, hopefully Burns makes the same big improvement Tracy did from Freshman year to Sophomore and hopefully Tracy keeps improving, he was a stud this year in his island.

S: Deon and Jenkins. Carter can get in there to keep it fresh. Rotate them right.

LB: Denzel, FIGS, Grace, AQM.

DL: Chickillo, ?, McCord

One question mark is still there, I say make Valentine a priority and let him start day 1 to get him experience. Year 2 he will be dominant.

Still think a 4-3 is the best option. Miami has always dominated with it.

Some may not agree with me, but I feel strongly about this: Perryman is better than every linebacker on FSU, and he will prove it at the next level. The only difference is the guys in front of him.

Our team is nowhere near the elite, but the guys at the top (Perryman, Duke, Coley) are as good as anyone.

One of the nicest Canes I've ever met. Talked to us for about 10 minutes after the UNC game. Love this guy. Soo violent, but yet so kindhearted, very weird.

269.jpg

That is a grown man! I'm sorry but if you watch the tape of the UF game, you literally see a goon squad unleashed. What happened? What made them change the scheme? The reason they were so dominant is because they got to Driskel. It's no coincidence that the reason Auburn was so successful on Monday is because they got to Winston a lot- in fact more than any team all year.

With Denzel, Figs, Grace and AQM, we should be dominant all year. I really think next years Defense could be the most talented on the field in years.

CB: Burns and Howard, hopefully Burns makes the same big improvement Tracy did from Freshman year to Sophomore and hopefully Tracy keeps improving, he was a stud this year in his island.

S: Deon and Jenkins. Carter can get in there to keep it fresh. Rotate them right.

One question mark is still there, I say make Valentine a priority and let him start day 1 to get him experience. Year 2 he will be dominant.

If we don't have the DT's it will be more of the same. As you stated you have to get to the QB.

Advertisement
Some may not agree with me, but I feel strongly about this: Perryman is better than every linebacker on FSU, and he will prove it at the next level. The only difference is the guys in front of him.

Our team is nowhere near the elite, but the guys at the top (Perryman, Duke, Coley) are as good as anyone.

Agreed, he would be like that MLB from Bama a few years ago. Maybe last year that went 1st round. The kid is a manimal.

This right here D Money!

I've known about Denzel since my sophomore year in high school. Jakari Gore was in my class and one day was talking to our teacher about him and said he was one of the best players he had ever played with.

When we got to college I told a friend of mine Denzel would be very similar to Vilma. My friend was like he is not that good he won't play for awhile. My friend started to give him a lot of credit quickly as Denzel began balling out. The man has earned that respect. I stand by what I said. Could be a first round pick especially if the defense is really good as a unit because he will be it's leader.

Future Pro Bowler and 100+ tackle guy in the pros, barring injury. I'd put him in the same category of guys like Beason and Spence. He's a special talent.

Not sure you will get much support on this board but I am with you.

I felt the same way about CMac(not pro bowl but a good pro) but DP is more talented. Pro DCs will elevate DP to another level.

If we don't have the DT's it will be more of the same. As you stated you have to get to the QB.

I feel you dude. Hopefully they get Valentine back. He would be better than what we have, and better than what he have had. Put him in. Develop him. Let's get it.

Advertisement
One of the nicest Canes I've ever met. Talked to us for about 10 minutes after the UNC game. Love this guy. Soo violent, but yet so kindhearted, very weird.

269.jpg

Forsure, I talk to DP all the time and he's a really nice dude. Real happy he is coming back.

The second statement is spot on. The problem is that FSU & the other elite teams have perryman's, duke's, and coley's all across the board but I do not see that happening with us in the near future unless changes are made...

Advertisement
When he does get drafted. I would love to see him on the seahawks or buccaneers defense. Nasty

Playing with no support at the other lb positions. Nothing note worthy on the dL. DUDE STILL BEASTED!!! BAD DUDE

Advertisement
Back