***Official Denzel Perryman Junior Highlights***

No fault of his, just wish more of his tackles were at or behind the line scrimmage....thats on the coaching and dline....he is too much of a beast

Advertisement
Some may not agree with me, but I feel strongly about this: Perryman is better than every linebacker on FSU, and he will prove it at the next level. The only difference is the guys in front of him.

Our team is nowhere near the elite, but the guys at the top (Perryman, Duke, Coley) are as good as anyone.

Been saying this all year and in the WEZ but guys on here don't see it smh... Perryman would be an All American in FSU attacking defense...

I wish we could blitz him more. He is by far and away the best blitzer on the team but he is just too valuable everywhere else.

Really don't understand why people criticize him just because he isn't DJ or Vilma. Not to mention he is completely ALONE out there at times.

He's more alone then Tom Hanks ... without Wilson..

Some may not agree with me, but I feel strongly about this: Perryman is better than every linebacker on FSU, and he will prove it at the next level. The only difference is the guys in front of him.

Our team is nowhere near the elite, but the guys at the top (Perryman, Duke, Coley) are as good as anyone.

Agree.

Adding to the bold, our scheme hinders a guy like Perryman as well IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back