OFFICIAL *** DC WATCH ***

Advertisement
The offense wasnt good under fisch. The offense was big play or bust. Offense averaged only like 25 points his 1st season.
It was good enough to get him hired as an NFL OC. Even though it was the Jags, after that he was OC for Michigan and UCLA. I'd rather have Briles or Yost but Fisch is definitely the best OC we've had in a very long time

11/26 3:38

1543264713289.jpeg

Advertisement
Prediction.

New OC by COB next Monday or no changes happen
Hopefully he's busy preparing for a great bowl game, although many hires happen prior and they go to the new destination after. Damnit mane, I just let my own self down.

Bringing in a true OC and relinquishing play calling duties would mean Richt is admitting that everything they said about him in Georgia was true. Unfortunately, I don't see him ever doing that willfully.

Throw out even what they were saying about him there. One of the very FIRST things the guy said and said repeatedly about his rationale for coming here was the chance to get more "involved" by calling plays and working with the QBs. This was part of his "rejuvenation".

Prediction.

New OC by COB next Monday or no changes happen
Idk man I want a new oc more than anything but I really don’t think anything happens, especially with all these qualified candidates out there ... just too many parts to move with brown,Dugans and his son. It sucks man but it is what it is

Advertisement
dont we have max coaches and have to go through the firing process before this conversation can happen

we really don't have to fire anyone. Look at all those former coaches that have "analysts" positions at Alabama. Just reassign some coaches as "analysts" it seems all you need to do.

Throw out even what they were saying about him there. One of the very FIRST things the guy said and said repeatedly about his rationale for coming here was the chance to get more "involved" by calling plays and working with the QBs. This was part of his "rejuvenation".

After three years of his rejuvenation, it’s time he steps aside and become an actual head coach again

Richt may prefer someone with NFL experience so it makes sense to wait til NFL regular season is done. Also the college OC’s we should target are in bowl games. So I’m expecting some changes in January.

It’s 8:35 Sunday morning

No one has been fired yet

Unacceptable

We can fix this by noon.

Kliff
Kendall
Yost

Someone wake RICHt up and get in his ear before he heads off to worship

For a million per year, Kliff won't be able to afford a mansion on South Beach, but would he settle for a high rise condo in Brickell?

Advertisement
Advertisement
USC doesn't have an OC or a DC plus a few other key staff is gone. Helton is on his last legs but KK is definitely being considered for OC/QBC. They might be a bit more unstable but those positions are currently vacant whereas ours are not.

USC doesn't have an OC or a DC plus a few other key staff is gone. Helton is on his last legs but KK is definitely being considered for OC/QBC. They might be a bit more unstable but those positions are currently vacant whereas ours are not.
Ours can be made vacant in 2 seconds.

BC our AD is a cuckhold and our HC is butt****ing our football program

Advertisement
Back