Official Best of CanesWear thread

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
If you're looking for Miami Fan Heaven, it's located at 2655 S. University Drive, Davie, FL 33328 or online at www.caneswear.com

CanesWear is the one-stop shop for all the best in Canes and Miami sports gear. Treat yourself, gear up a relative or gift a friend. This thread is about showcasing the latest and greatest in the CanesWear catalog.

Since it's baseball season, let's start with a Canes baseball camo hat.

1709592948298.jpeg

Advertisement
If you're looking for Miami Fan Heaven, it's located at 2655 S. University Drive, Davie, FL 33328 or online at www.caneswear.com

CanesWear is the one-stop shop for all the best in Canes and Miami sports gear. Treat yourself, gear up a relative or gift a friend. This thread is about showcasing the latest and greatest in the CanesWear catalog.

Since it's baseball season, let's start with a Canes baseball camo hat.

View attachment 283858
Love caneswear

Hate that hat

Advertisement
When I eventually get down there for my first home game ( it’ll be soon, ima make sure of it) I’m 10000% stopping thru to cop some gear!

I’ve ordered from there a couple times but it’s nothing like going and seeing in person

Advertisement
Is Caneswear the one that’s right next to campus? I’m from Indy and have been in there a couple of times. I get there and AllCanes confused.

Every time me and my wife are in town we go to Caneswear and get a ton of stuff. Legitimately love that place

Is Caneswear the one that’s right next to campus? I’m from Indy and have been in there a couple of times. I get there and AllCanes confused.

CanesWear is in Broward County. On University, just south of 595.

AllCanes is on Ponce, just south of UM.

Harry just recently moved over to the Hurricanes Team Store, across US 1 from campus.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back