***Official ACC Champ. Game UM Ticket Exchange Thread***

I got rejected after several years in the hurricane club. I have heard several people who have been in longer than me get rejected also. I wonder if we are going to have the same issue for the LSU game next year in Dallas.

The allotments for that game and the UiF game in Orlando the following year will be wayyyyyy larger.

Advertisement
I’ve been a member for 10 years and a current student and got rejected, but they said that’s only because of the actual game they didn’t get as many tickets as they wanted. For the bowl games they said we have 0 to worry about.

Quantity: 2
Location (Section, Row): 554, 19

$197 from UM so I'll sell for $200 for the pair.

Last edited:
Advertisement
These are available face value. I can email them as soon as they come from UM. I am still going but needed 3 tickets. PM me if you are interested. We need as many canes fans as possible.

Location (Section, Row, Seats): 503:14:11,12
Price per Ticket: $91.16
Total Cost + ($15 order fee): $197.32

Advertisement
Have 2 extra available from Hurricane Club. Face value.
pm me.

Location (Section, Row, Seats): 553:19:19,20
Price per Ticket: $91.16
Total Cost + ($15 order fee): $197.32

2 tickets in sec 531 row 23 seat 15,16. Asking 197.32. Got them from miami ticket office. I have email to forward them to person. I just paid extra and upgraded to section 140 is why I am selling them

Advertisement
2 tickets in sec 531 row 23 seat 15,16. Asking 197.32. Got them from miami ticket office. I have email to forward them to person. I just paid extra and upgraded to section 140 is why I am selling them

How did you upgrade? Did UM call you?

I have 2-4 club seats in section 345 row 21. 30 yard line club level. I am hoping to go, which would leave 3 available. Price is $220.

PM me.

Advertisement
Back