***Official ACC Champ. Game UM Ticket Exchange Thread***

Advertisement
I requested 4 from my account and 4 from my brothers account, got 2 on each, but opposite ends of the stadium. 502 row 17 and 528 row 19. this sucks.

p.s. - long long time lurker - first time poster.

Advertisement
Seems as though most people that have gotten tickets have them spread out throughout the upper deck (many not even on Miami's side of the field). Better than nothing though, right?

Advertisement
I requested four and got two in Section 529.

Quantity: 2
Location (Section, Row, Seats): 529:21:13,14
Price per Ticket: $91.16
Total Cost + ($15 order fee): $197.32

I think Im going to reject these and look to stubhub.

Last edited:
Asked for 3 lower got two upper level. If anyone has 3 together regardless of location, let me know. Willing to sell the uppers I got if I get the ones I need.

I need 2 and will paypal money and meet up. In South Florida!

Last edited:
My request wasn't fulfilled either. Need 2! preferably in the lower bowl. If you're in Miami and selling, I'll take them off your hands today.

Advertisement
I got rejected after several years in the hurricane club. I have heard several people who have been in longer than me get rejected also. I wonder if we are going to have the same issue for the LSU game next year in Dallas.

Advertisement
Just received two tix in the upper deck after requesting four in the lower bowl. I'm an Orange Plus Hurricane Club member. Still looking for 1 more. PM me if you're selling.

Location (Section, Row, Seats): 553:14:18,19

Last edited:
Just received two tix in the upper deck after requesting four in the lower bowl. I'm an Orange Plus Hurricane Club member. Still looking for probably 6 more.

Location (Section, Row, Seats): 553:14:18,19

I'll take them off your hands

2017-ACC_Championship_SeatingMap.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back