***Official ACC Champ. Game UM Ticket Exchange Thread***

mjarv21

Redshirt Freshman
My group put our request for tickets in on Monday and all week we have been hearing demand is greater than supply and that some may only end up with 2 or 4 tickets. We will need more than 2 or 4 tickets though. I'm sure a lot of people will be in this boat. Because of that I assume most have looked at other avenues and might have already bought tickets elsewhere.

When tickets are released I thought we could have a thread for people looking to sell the ones they got from UM and for people looking to get a few more tickets near their seats they got from UM as well so they can get their group together. I'm assuming some people that bought tickets elsewhere may end up using those tickets instead of the ones they got from UM. Since I don't know where or how many tickets UM will give us I don't know if I am a buyer or seller yet.

If you needed more tickets than UM gave you, instead of selling on Stubhub and nearly 30% of the sale amount going to Stubhub let's get some transactions going here for fellow canes fans. When tickets get released on Tuesday those who need tickets or looking to sell post here.

I'm posting early so the word gets out. Post the link in facebook groups if you'd like to generate more activity here for Tuesday.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Good idea.

I'd say remove "Idea:" from the thread title, add some "***" (the official CIS official thread indicator), and let it ride.

Someone is going to get scammed.

Watch out for [MENTION=243]keeprollin[/MENTION]. He prints out phony tickets on his Laser Jet.

Advertisement
Great idea. I am pretty sure I will be a buyer based on my donation level! Please help!

Advertisement
Good idea.

I'd say remove "Idea:" from the thread title, add some "***" (the official CIS official thread indicator), and let it ride.

I looked for a way to do that but can't see how I can edit the thread title. Anyone know?

Good idea.

I looked for a way to do that but can't see how I can edit the thread title. Anyone know?

I figured it out. Went to Edit Post then had to go to Advanced mode and I was able to change the thread title.

Getting there. Still need the "***" on either side.

As in "***Official I Hate Notre Dame Thread***" (credit to Notsince1985 lol).

Good idea.

I figured it out. Went to Edit Post then had to go to Advanced mode and I was able to change the thread title.

Getting there. Still need the "***" on either side.

As in "***Official I Hate Notre Dame Thread***" (credit to Notsince1985 lol).

Done!

Advertisement
Bumping this so hopefully more people see this thread and come back to it once seats are assigned.

Advertisement
I requested 6 lower level seats and 2 club seats and only got 2 upper deck end zone tickets from the school. Sec 502 row 17

Advertisement
Back