Official “fire Blake James” banner thread.

I understand he has made poor decisions with hires and issuing contracts. But listen, firing a guy who has consistently improved our program from facilities, apparel deals, nutrition deals, and etc is probably still not the best choice.

Tbh I have a better solution - Hire a new DIRECT OF FOOTBALL OPERATIONS and relieve Blake James from all Football administration responsibilities.
I could get on board with this. But I dont want James to have ANYTHING to do with football. The Director of Football Operations should be a former coach or player with deep ties in the NFL and college football. He should answer directly to the University President, not Flake James.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Recruits are going to be jumping off the ship with or without the banner. This is Blake's fault and he needs to go. As I have said many times we need a football AD like Sam J.
Flying a banner isn’t going to make that happen. That’s my point. All it does is reflect badly on the fanbase and brand as a whole. It’s not gonna be spun as fans don’t like Blake James (ppl outside the base don’t even know who that is) it’s gonna be spun as Miami lacks stability. Which affects the brand overall ..you and your buddies go ahead n boycott the team..don’t show up.,don’t spend money..wine on message boards about “your donations being taken for granted”..JUST DONT SHOW UP

I understand he has made poor decisions with hires and issuing contracts. But listen, firing a guy who has consistently improved our program from facilities, apparel deals, nutrition deals, and etc is probably still not the best choice.

Tbh I have a better solution - Hire a new DIRECT OF FOOTBALL OPERATIONS and relieve Blake James from all Football administration responsibilities.

Wow. We found Blake's tranny wife.

This is our fan base. This is someone in our fan base.

I could get on board with this. But I dont want James to have NOTHING to do with football. The Director of Football Operations should be a former coach or player with deep ties in the NFL and college football. He should answer directly to the University President, not Flake James.

Blake James is cancer.

People typically want to get rid of cancer.

Advertisement
who is the contact at banner company? let's get this message in the air...
Gonna call the airplane/banner company tomorrow and get all the specifics empirical. I’m also going to redo the gofundme with the correct quote from the company on how much it will cost. We can then all vote on what we want it to say.

Advertisement
Yes..if I was a recruit I’m crossing Miami off my list if I saw that ****. It shows zero stability as a whole..crazy part y’all gonna be flying a banner and still be in the stadium for the game..that’s stupid asf

you slurpers have been saying this for a decade.

losing is what makes recruits turn away.

stop propping up millionaire coaches, while our players languish and hurt their futures by playing for incompetent garbage

Advertisement
Yes..if I was a recruit I’m crossing Miami off my list if I saw that ****. It shows zero stability as a whole..crazy part y’all gonna be flying a banner and still be in the stadium for the game..that’s stupid asf
All I can say is, recruits are already crossing Miami off the list. They're using us to get the attention of the "big schools" which we are no longer seen as. After all we're "Decommit U". Stability is important but do you want to establish stability in being undisciplined, not ready to play, not having a clue how to run a program? That's like spreading shark repellant around us instead of chumming for sharks.

We may have to take a step backwards before we move forward and I'm willing to do that but the clown show has to stop. I'd like to see for once an effort where we came out mentally sharp, fundamentally sound, and emotionally disciplined. We do that on a consistent basis, the program will stabilize, then the recruits will come.

Maybe but clearly we need to bring in the right AD.

We need a competent AD with passion and autonomy. Blake has to go regardless.

I like the idea of Highsmith coming home. Given his status as a respected alum that truly cares about the U and bled for it every Saturday, along with his administrative experience and focus on player personnel throughout his time in the league, I think he’ll have the best intentions of the players at heart if he’s in charge.

Not saying he’s a sure-fire stud, but he’s a smart guy who’s determined to win and will not accept mediocrity. He knows firsthand what a championship team and coaching staff is supposed to look like.

“Highsmith For AD, Save The U”

Advertisement

If you truly believe that nonsense you just typed....I have a request from you.

Drink a tall glass of bleach and run out onto the 826....blindfolded.

Or, just go root for another program. If I could downvote that garbage you just posted 1,313,231 times....I would.

I like the idea of Highsmith coming home. Given his status as a respected alum that truly cares about the U and bled for it every Saturday, along with his administrative experience and focus on player personnel throughout his time in the league, I think he’ll have the best intentions of the players at heart if he’s in charge.

Not saying he’s a sure-fire stud, but he’s a smart guy who’s determined to win and will not accept mediocrity. He knows firsthand what a championship team and coaching staff is supposed to look like.

“Highsmith For AD, Save The U”

Another “it has to be a miami guy” post.

Unreal.

Advertisement
Back