Official “fire Blake James” banner thread.

We're gonna lose recruits to a banner calling out Blake but not the **** show on the field? Lol ok bro
Yes..if I was a recruit I’m crossing Miami off my list if I saw that ****. It shows zero stability as a whole..crazy part y’all gonna be flying a banner and still be in the stadium for the game..that’s stupid asf

Advertisement
Yes..if I was a recruit I’m crossing Miami off my list if I saw that ****. It shows zero stability as a whole..crazy part y’all gonna be flying a banner and still be in the stadium for the game..that’s stupid asf
I'm not, I did my part and cancelled season tickets in a suite. I refuse to pay my hard earned money that can go to my child and my retirement, on a school that is essentially mocking my donation.

I understand he has made poor decisions with hires and issuing contracts. But listen, firing a guy who has consistently improved our program from facilities, apparel deals, nutrition deals, and etc is probably still not the best choice.

Tbh I have a better solution - Hire a new DIRECT OF FOOTBALL OPERATIONS and relieve Blake James from all Football administration responsibilities.

Advertisement
I understand he has made poor decisions with hires and issuing contracts. But listen, firing a guy who has consistently improved our program from facilities, apparel deals, nutrition deals, and etc is probably still not the best choice.

Tbh I have a better solution - Hire a new DIRECT OF FOOTBALL OPERATIONS and relieve Blake James from all Football administration responsibilities.
Then he's not an ATHLETIC director. He is what he is.....which is a fund raising, ticket salesman from Maine!

I'm not, I did my part and cancelled season tickets in a suite. I refuse to pay my hard earned money that can go to my child and my retirement, on a school that is essentially mocking my donation.
Lmao mocking your donation..aight bro too each is own..respect for canceling your season tickets before hand, at least you stand by your position

Nobody is happy about where we at..but flying a banner on national tv hurts the Brand..Blake James isn’t Miami football..you know how goofy it is to fly a banner then still show up for the game..as I think the ppl in this thread will do..it’s like vandalizing Walmart, but still shopping there..I think the best way to get the message of displeasure across while not hurting the brand as a whole is to boycott the season..myself won’t be doing that

When you think about it, when had flying a banner worked?? Did it for Butch..Coker..Shannon..Golden..y’all 0-4 with the ****
Blake James isn’t Miami football?! Gtfoh dude, he’s in charge of the whole ******* thing and needs to be held accountable. Smh you don’t like the idea then kick rocks and go hangout with Go Canes because we’re doing this because we love this university and are not gonna let it sink into an abyss without a fight. Point blank period!

Advertisement
So you telling me flying a banner for 20 years didn’t do **** to affect change..but your going to do it again??
This is finally attacking the root of all those hirings, going back to your time reference; which is the athletic director. I don't blame Manny for taking his dream job, I blame Flake for hiring him.

Please! Recruits have already crossed us off there list by the sight of manny and his merry band of GAs and JV coaches. Smh recruiting about to get real bad and it already wasn’t going good and this is manny bump class for gods sake.

Advertisement
Blake James isn’t Miami football?! Gtfoh dude, he’s in charge of the whole ******* thing and needs to be held accountable. Smh you don’t like the idea then kick rocks and go hangout with Go Canes because we’re doing this because we love this university and are not gonna let it sink into an abyss without a fight. Point blank period!
Recruits are going to be jumping off the ship with or without the banner. This is Blake's fault and he needs to go. As I have said many times we need a football AD like Sam J.

Yeah everyone knows that but it is what it is. You keep bringing it up isn’t going to change anything.
That's not the point. It's one of the few tangible items that someone can point as evidence of decision making rather than appear as a gaggle of disgruntled fans. (Which is how flying a banner 5 games into a new regime will be spun, whether it's directed James or not).

Advertisement
Lmao no. Miami football is the city of Miami, the players, the fans, the football alums..Blake James is not Miami football..just like Greg Byrne isn’t Alabama football..it’s a cycle. Y’all flew the banners for Butch, now he’s a god..flew em for LC, RS, AG and now 5 games into a season

That's not the point. It's one of the few tangible items that someone can point as evidence of decision making rather than appear as a gaggle of disgruntled fans. (Which is how flying a banner 5 games into a new regime will be spun, whether it's directed James or not).
And all that does is hurt the brand overall..they can go ahead and boycott.

I shouldn't need to say this but...

CanesInSight is in no way responsible for whatever comes out of any donation link posted on our website.

You are donating at your own risk.

Advertisement
Back