Official “fire Blake James” banner thread.

Advertisement
Real ****, it’s goof asf..you not affecting anything in a positive way by doing this ****..not ****. Just making the brand look bad..like I said go ahead and boycott the season. 5 games in y’all talking about flying banners..that’s clown **** 🤡

I’m not saying it’s acceptable play rn..everybody upset with the start..flying banners is lame asf bro. Doing that **** makes the brand as a whole look bad..with recruits in the stadium n ****..nah bro

We're gonna lose recruits to a banner calling out Blake but not the **** show on the field? Lol ok bro

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok gents I’m going to call and get the price on Monday and all the specifics and repost another official thread will all info. Hopefully then we can start getting some donations and make this happen for our last prime time game against UVA.

Last edited:
I’m not saying it’s acceptable play rn..everybody upset with the start..flying banners is lame asf bro. Doing that **** makes the brand as a whole look bad..with recruits in the stadium n ****..nah bro

@305to954 lol....as if the product we put on the field is not enough problems for the recruits to see

Advertisement
The on field product is much, much worse.
Nobody is happy about where we at..but flying a banner on national tv hurts the Brand..Blake James isn’t Miami football..you know how goofy it is to fly a banner then still show up for the game..as I think the ppl in this thread will do..it’s like vandalizing Walmart, but still shopping there..I think the best way to get the message of displeasure across while not hurting the brand as a whole is to boycott the season..myself won’t be doing that

When you think about it, when had flying a banner worked?? Did it for Butch..Coker..Shannon..Golden..y’all 0-4 with the ****

Real ****, it’s goof asf..you not affecting anything in a positive way by doing this ****..not ****. Just making the brand look bad..like I said go ahead and boycott the season. 5 games in y’all talking about flying banners..that’s clown **** 🤡
Screen Shot 2019-10-06 at 2.35.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-06 at 2.36.44 PM.png

Nobody is happy about where we at..but flying a banner on national tv hurts the Brand..Blake James isn’t Miami football..you know how goofy it is to fly a banner then still show up for the game..as I think the ppl in this thread will do..it’s like vandalizing Walmart, but still shopping there..I think the best way to get the message of displeasure across while not hurting the brand as a whole is to boycott the season..myself won’t be doing that

When you think about it, when had flying a banner worked?? Did it for Butch..Coker..Shannon..Golden..y’all 0-4 with the ****
Actually, they did work. All over ESPN and the internet.

Advertisement
Back