Official “fire Blake James” banner thread.

I like the idea of Highsmith coming home.

I stopped here and not because I want/don't want Highsmith.

Just because someone went to school here doesn't mean they need to be considered. We should have our focus on bringing in the best guy, not just an alum.

If you find two EQUAL candidates and one went to school here, fine. But our goal should be to find the best guy.

Advertisement
Highsmith is a connected NFL guy. He's definitely not just a "Miami' guy!

Can we please focus our energy on Blake James. A banner directed at the 'admin' or BOT is misguided. They are the decision makers.

As long as Blake is the focus, you can count on my $

All I can say is, recruits are already crossing Miami off the list. They're using us to get the attention of the "big schools" which we are no longer seen as. After all we're "Decommit U". Stability is important but do you want to establish stability in being undisciplined, not ready to play, not having a clue how to run a program? That's like spreading shark repellant around us instead of chumming for sharks.

We may have to take a step backwards before we move forward and I'm willing to do that but the clown show has to stop. I'd like to see for once an effort where we came out mentally sharp, fundamentally sound, and emotionally disciplined. We do that on a consistent basis, the program will stabilize, then the recruits will come.
It’s been 5 games bro..take a step backwards from what to where?? Five games in and talking about firing the staff is as far back as you can go..I cnt hold manny and the new staff responsible for what happened dating back to last year..this team has a lot of bad habits that they themselves as players have built. Breaking those habits is on Manny and co. And you want to see that trend start to change. Yesterday the Personal fouls were all BS..the one on garvin, the one on bubba and shaq were all bs. Then at the end the celebration penalty was the worse I’ve ever seen

Somethings I want to see in the here and now tho is a reshuffling upfront. Sit Zion Nelson tf down

if you're gonna make a demand a change at AD then suggest a name like jurich or danny white

dont let the bot install another cuck by just leaving it at fire lame jimmy

It’s been 5 games bro..take a step backwards from what to where?? Five games in and talking about firing the staff is as far back as you can go..I cnt hold manny and the new staff responsible for what happened dating back to last year..this team has a lot of bad habits that they themselves as players have built. Breaking those habits is on Manny and co. And you want to see that trend start to change. Yesterday the Personal fouls were all BS..the one on garvin, the one on bubba and shaq were all bs. Then at the end the celebration penalty was the worse I’ve ever seen

Somethings I want to see in the here and now tho is a reshuffling upfront. Sit Zion Nelson tf down

Honestly homeboy, go root for another team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmao ***** who tf are you..gtfoh..I’m not no **** sheep following y’all opinions. If I disagree ima let it be known. If you don’t agree, fine. But in the meantime you can suc a ****

What happens if he doesn't want to "suc" one? What happens if he wants to "eat" one?

We talking about the administration not the coaching staff. An administration that more concerned with the "public face" of the U and securing the ACC $$$ rather than a commitment to excellence. Now that they feel financially secure and the NCAA is no longer looking down our shorts, they're content with the results instead of having programs we can be proud of. They act as if this is an either/or decision, not recognizing that you can have both. Now, reread my post, particularly the bolded part.

The reshuffling you're talking about is nothing more than normal week to week scheming that's expected during the season. But it's window dressing. None of that changes the fundamental issue of undisciplined play. Those are habits that are established by the coaches in the daily practice routines the team goes through. It doesn't emerge on it's own.

And discipline is not talking about BS penalties. That's just an excuse, its been with us for 30 years. Penalties of aggression that are borderline byproducts of effort is not undisciplined play. It's the other unforced errors whether penalized or not.

We may have to take a step backwards before we move forward and I'm willing to do that but the clown show has to stop. I'd like to see for once an effort where we came out mentally sharp, fundamentally sound, and emotionally disciplined. We do that on a consistent basis, the program will stabilize, then the recruits will come.

Last edited:
We talking about the administration not the coaching staff. An administration that more concerned with the "public face" of the U and securing the ACC $$$ rather than a commitment to excellence. Now that they feel financially secure and the NCAA is no longer looking down our shorts, they're content with the results instead of having programs we can be proud of. They act as if this is not an either/or decision, not recognizing that you can have both. Now, reread my post, particularly the bolded part.

The reshuffling you're talking about is nothing more than normal week to week scheming that's expected during the season. But it's window dressing. None of that changes the fundamental issue of undisciplined play. Those are habits that are established by the coaches in the daily practice routines the team goes through. It doesn't emerge on it's own.

And discipline is not talking about BS penalties. That's just an excuse, its been with us for 30 years. Penalties of aggression that are borderline byproducts of effort is not undisciplined play. It's the other unforced errors whether penalized or not.
Facts..that’s why I say if y’all feel that strongly..boycott and sit out the rest of the season talk through various channels, email let your voice be known and heard through the right channels.. maybe find another hobby in the fall other than going to the games..but there’s no point in flying banners then showing up for the game..for me, ima still rep the U I’ma be at the game on Friday like I was Saturday and ima go to the FSU game..that’s my choice..but like I said if y’all reall want the affect positive change, the banners have never worked

Advertisement
Flying a banner isn’t going to make that happen. That’s my point. All it does is reflect badly on the fanbase and brand as a whole. It’s not gonna be spun as fans don’t like Blake James (ppl outside the base don’t even know who that is) it’s gonna be spun as Miami lacks stability. Which affects the brand overall ..you and your buddies go ahead n boycott the team..don’t show up.,don’t spend money..wine on message boards about “your donations being taken for granted”..JUST DONT SHOW UP
I am showing up and its time to cut the head of the snake off once and for all. Miami lacks stability because of the trash hires by this AD. Fly the banner! " Fire Blake James"

@JennStraws who is this lady that Pete is blasting all over twitter?
Screenshot_20191006-163114_Twitter.jpg

I’m not saying it’s acceptable play rn..everybody upset with the start..flying banners is lame asf bro. Doing that **** makes the brand as a whole look bad..with recruits in the stadium n ****..nah bro
Tough love. Tough ****. Toughen up.

Advertisement
Everyone should use their winnings to donate from the current line being Virginia PLUS TWO AND A HALF.

You welcome everybody

I am showing up and its time to cut the head of the snake off once and for all. Miami lacks stability because of the trash hires by this AD. Fly the banner! " Fire Blake James"
So what the point in the banner?..if still showing up and u feel the way u do but still spending money..the AD is judged not only on football, but the sports department as a whole. You affect that with💰💸

Advertisement
Back