Official “fire Blake James” banner thread.

shalala pee.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Facts..that’s why I say if y’all feel that strongly..boycott and sit out the rest of the season talk through various channels, email let your voice be known and heard through the right channels.. maybe find another hobby in the fall other than going to the games..but there’s no point in flying banners then showing up for the game..for me, ima still rep the U I’ma be at the game on Friday like I was Saturday and ima go to the FSU game..that’s my choice..but like I said if y’all reall want the affect positive change, the banners have never worked
banners have worked to perfection actually.

Advertisement
Advertisement
banners have worked to perfection actually.
They have?? You think the banners got Shannon, Golden and Coker fired?..you think the banners are gonna make the BOT to get rid of Blake James or this chick y’all brought? Or any other in the administration?..funniest part is the ppl who responded to me in this thread can’t even understand that I don’t think the core of their stance is wrong..I agree the powers that be are more responsible for that 20 years, but flying a banner then showing up for the game makes zero sense

They have?? You think the banners got Shannon, Golden and Coker fired?..you think the banners are gonna make the BOT to get rid of Blake James or this chick y’all brought? Or any other in the administration?..funniest part is the ppl who responded to me in this thread can’t even understand that I don’t think the core of their stance is wrong..I agree the powers that be are more responsible for that 20 years, but flying a banner then showing up for the game makes zero sense

They absolutely do work and people within UM have commented on them throughout the years. But keep thinking they dont work.

They absolutely do work and people within UM have commented on them throughout the years. But keep thinking they dont work.
And what have been the results?? Conf titles? National titles?..I think they’d notice the dip in revenue and empty seats more. That will move them more then a couple posters who donate to fly a banner, but still show up to the game..dollars make sense

Advertisement
And what have been the results?? Conf titles? National titles?..I think they’d notice the dip in revenue and empty seats more. That will move them more then a couple posters who donate to fly a banner, but still show up to the game..dollars make sense

Are you assuming everyone that donates shows up to the games?

And i actually agree about empty seats. There needs to be a boycott of games until football is taken seriously again.

Miami could field a team of south florida 3 stars and a competent staff and be top 25 every year.

Are you assuming everyone that donates shows up to the games?

And i actually agree about empty seats. There needs to be a boycott of games until football is taken seriously again.

Miami could field a team of south florida 3 stars and a competent staff and be top 25 every year.
No, no we couldn’t. That south Florida 3star bs is outplayed..there aren’t no hidden gems down here anymore..but a lot of these cats are going to show up..they flew a banner against UF in 13 if I remember correctly and stadium was packed

No, no we couldn’t. That south Florida 3star bs is outplayed..there aren’t no hidden gems down here anymore..but a lot of these cats are going to show up..they flew a banner against UF in 13 if I remember correctly and stadium was packed

We absolutely could. Plenty of coaches do it with less talent.

Wake would dog walk us with 2 stars and unrated players.

Advertisement
Back