Offer Ronnie Hoggins NOW....or watch Bama prosper

Do it.

It didn't work, but FSU offered Franklin (lol) to try and get Collins. And for ***** sake, if we can offer guys like Grimsley, Brown, Junior Alexis, etc after NSD, why not offer Hoggins to secure TWO elite players?

Letting Ridley get out of here is straight up criminal.

Advertisement
The whole secure ridley and SBB thing is fishy, bama didnt offer him and they got them, i see this as them trying to help their boy out and get a miami offer JMO

This kid may not fit the mold...but his football instinct is unbelievable. ..they have to offer this kid..

That very well be the case..
..but this kid has earned a spot based on his own labor. Bama is selective and can get the kid that fits their mold..let their arrogance be their down fall. .we need this kid and i bet he will be an early impact at Miami

If they can offer a 3 star boy from Bama they can offer Ronnie with the promise SBB and Calvin will come on board. It's not like Hoggins isn't on par with what we already have. Al has no idea how to play the game. Dude straight up corny naive country boy! Man Butch would already have SBB, JJ, D. Davis, Carlton Davis and Hoggins as a deal closer. Al is a Buster if there ever was one!

That kid had a conditional offer and his commitment wasn't accepted.

..and he's a completely different kind of player than Hoggins, he's a tall, rangy CB to help cover today's tall WRs that most teams are stockpiling. He would replace Gunter...something Hoggins can't do. The two players aren't comparable.

Do we really want another Gunter though? I'll take a ballhawk like Hoggins before someone who can fill the Gunter profile...

Hoggins is the type of dude who will ball and get tons of interceptions in a couple of years in a place like Louisville and everybody here will moan about the staff missing on him. No matter the role he'll play, I don't think anybody will say that about the Bama CB. Ballhawk skill > specific type of CB
You build a great defense by getting playmaker who can give the ball to your offense, not by getting Gunter type of player...

Name the ballhawk in the Bama defense.

In fact, name one from any one of their great defenses.

Just saying. There are a great many ways to skin a cat.

Knucklehead I was referring to the DB from the state of Bama! If Golden offered that kid then its a no brainer to offer Hoggins since Hoggins is a better DB forget that tall rangy can guard big WR's crap! When you start selecting DB's primarily because of there size then you're totally ignoring the primary skill a DB should have....Coverage ability!

Advertisement
Oh the kid has done what he needed for a offer not disputing that, just the whole package deal thing is what im callin shanigans

Oh the kid has done what he needed for a offer not disputing that, just the whole package deal thing is what im callin shanigans

Staff is holding out for left overs, we will be battling teams like bowling green and Savanna State for DBs if this kid keeps waiting on everybody. Really do we have a DB back coach that can evaluate and develop talent. ICE need to get into AG ear because this is starting to get stupid crazy how ballers continue to take off to other schools.

The monarch kids are listening, they love UM. Their boy Ronnie has been balling this year and they have made it known that him getting an offer would be huge for them to possibly flip. I was told on Sunday by someone at Monarch,they want to stay home. I dont see them sticking with Bama either way. Play the game Al, unless we want to watch Amari part 2, 3 and 4. keeping the special kids here is the only way we can become relevant again. imagine our receiving core with Copper added...not to mention Agholar was very high on Miami until he got a bad vibe from the staff. Just offer the kid already, his play speaks for itself.

Why do we have to offer but Bama doesn't? ***** That.

If they want to come, fine, but I'm not getting into this whole song and dance where kids are dictating how your scholarships are being handed out.

Because we're trying to get what they got that's why we have to. Then when we we're playing for championships every year like they do then we can hard ball kids. Until then we have to keep AMARI COOPER HOME! At all cost every time I see that kid scoring another touchdown I just say"wow look at this ****". Our home grown Superstar playing for and leading another school to greatness. No more if they want pictures of Golden's wife in lingerie he better send them nudes......... GET THEM TO SIGN ON THE DOTTED LINE. "BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY."

I asked him if he ever talked to anyone at UM and he said no. He said they didnt notice anyone from UM at their games either.

Kangaroo-Drops-Ball.gif
My all time favorite GIF when used properly

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back