Offer Ronnie Hoggins NOW....or watch Bama prosper

sniffin94

shoe program *****
The monarch kids are listening, they love UM. Their boy Ronnie has been balling this year and they have made it known that him getting an offer would be huge for them to possibly flip. I was told on Sunday by someone at Monarch,they want to stay home. I dont see them sticking with Bama either way. Play the game Al, unless we want to watch Amari part 2, 3 and 4. keeping the special kids here is the only way we can become relevant again. imagine our receiving core with Copper added...not to mention Agholar was very high on Miami until he got a bad vibe from the staff. Just offer the kid already, his play speaks for itself.

Advertisement
I feel you bro unfortunately Miami has about 5 or 6 defensive backs higher then him on their board

The monarch kids are listening, they love UM. Their boy Ronnie has been balling this year and they have made it known that him getting an offer would be huge for them to possibly flip. I was told on Sunday by someone at Monarch,they want to stay home. I dont see them sticking with Bama either way. Play the game Al, unless we want to watch Amari part 2, 3 and 4. keeping the special kids here is the only way we can become relevant again. imagine our receiving core with Copper added...not to mention Agholar was very high on Miami until he got a bad vibe from the staff. Just offer the kid already, his play speaks for itself.

Why do we have to offer but Bama doesn't? ***** That.

If they want to come, fine, but I'm not getting into this whole song and dance where kids are dictating how your scholarships are being handed out.

Advertisement

If they want to come, fine, but I'm not getting into this whole song and dance where kids are dictating how your scholarships are being handed out.

**** Bama, we have to offer because the kid leads the state in interceptions and has better ball skills than any DB on our roster

**** Bama, we have to offer because the kid leads the state in interceptions and has better ball skills than any DB on our roster

Fair enough

Seen the tape and I'm COMPLETELY down with offering him on merit.

This seems like another Skai Moore situation smdh

Advertisement

Fair enough

Except skai couldn't bring cavin, Calvin and sbb with him. The kid can flat out play. I talked to him last week. Seems like a good kid.... Loves UM.

Fair enough

Except skai couldn't bring cavin, Calvin and sbb with him. The kid can flat out play. I talked to him last week. Seems like a good kid.... Loves UM.

Do the coaches/Golden or Paul Williams communicate with him at all?

Fair enough

Do the coaches/Golden or Paul Williams communicate with him at all?

I asked him if he ever talked to anyone at UM and he said no. He said they didnt notice anyone from UM at their games either.

I asked him if he ever talked to anyone at UM and he said no. He said they didnt notice anyone from UM at their games either.

Kangaroo-Drops-Ball.gif

Advertisement
Well I don't know which monarch kids you spoke with but Calvin is not coming here. We have a shot with sb. This kid needs an offer now based on his own accomplishments

Advertisement
Hoggins is a Miami caliber player regardless of what happens with the Ridleys and SBB. An offer is long overdue. It's infuriating that the staff is still sleeping on him and not showing any interest with the season he's had.

If he increases our chances of landing the other studs from Monarch, then that's just an added bonus. He deserves to be here.

If Charlie Strong infuses SFL players with Texas players. It's going to be he'll on the big 12. But he should be offered. Perfect slot guy. People undervalue that position so much. And if the #1 or #2 get hurt you already have a stud to step in.

Advertisement
Back