OFFENSIVE LINE

hydro66

Senior
IT'S amazing when you watch an NFL game on Sunday and Monday nights, they introduce where they played in college, we never see an offensive linemen from the the U. funny hey.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel like there was literally a post on this last week highlighting how we’ve had NFL talent at OL, just not the staff to properly develop them to show out at the collegiate level. Hopefully that changes.

Huh?
Brandon Linder, highest paid center in the league.
Feliciano starting and playing well for the Bills.
Flowers starting for the Fins.
Tyree St Louis with the Chargers.
Believe Isidora and KC McDermott are on rosters too.
Ok, in the whole league we have three starters. You kinda made the OP's point. Just three starting linemen and a couple you're not even sure if they're on rosters or not.

Ok, in the whole league we have three starters. You kinda made the OP's point. Just three starting linemen and a couple you're not even sure if they're on rosters or not.
Go look on ESPN. NFL players by college. The king of offensive lines Alabama, has 8 o linemen in the league, and who knows how many of them are starting..for a team with the records we've had in the last 10 years, 6 is good i'd say.

Advertisement
Huh?
Brandon Linder, highest paid center in the league.
Feliciano starting and playing well for the Bills.
Flowers starting for the Fins.
Tyree St Louis with the Chargers.
Believe Isidora and KC McDermott are on rosters too.
Flowers just got decimated by Aaron Donald, but starting...yep. The good news is almost anyone gets decimated by Donald 1 on 1...sometimes 2 in 1.

UM

IT'S amazing when you watch an NFL game on Sunday and Monday nights, they introduce where they played in college, we never see an offensive linemen from the the U. funny hey.
I can name about 10 in the NFL. Sunday games the don’t really bother going through the names unless they are a receiver, RB or QB

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have one of the highest groups of olinemen in the nfl lol..
1. Flowers - 1st string (Golden)
2. Feliciano - 2nd string (Golden)
3. Isadora - 5th string / Practice Squad (Golden)
4. B Linder - 1st string (Golden)
5. KC McDermott - 4th string / Practice Squad (Golden)
6. Tyree St Louis - 2nd string (Golden)
7. Tyler Gauthier - 4th string / Practice Squad (Golden)

These are our guys in the NFL on the OL. The reason we don’t hear “From The U” along the NFL OL is b/c only 2 of our guys are starters, and only 4 of 7 are active on an NFL roster. It also bears witness that our only OL all came from the Golden regime.

****, with the exception of Homer, Shaq, Pinckney, Deejay, Colbert, Garvin, and Joe Jackson, (and technically Jackson, Shaq, Pinckney, and Homer committed to Golden), the regime of Richt/Diaz have not produced NFL talent (meaning staying on a roster).

That’s problematic. @hydro66

I can name about 10 in the NFL. Sunday games the don’t really bother going through the names unless they are a receiver, RB or QB
No you can’t. Lol. We only have 4 active in the NFL right now. Only 2 are starters today.

Advertisement
Back