OFFENSIVE LINE

Advertisement
Feliciano played pretty well Sunday. Actually got allot of pub during the game because he moved to center and played pretty well. That game was obviously on in my neck of the woods so I was watching it. He did a good job.
Yeah; I don’t follow The Bills like that anymore (although I should), and Jon has been very good for them. He’s a starter now.

I’m a south sider. A neighborhood called Beverly which is still considered Chicago.
I’m from Chicago originally; from the Bronzeville side. Raised in the Robert Taylor homes as a kid. My mom’s side of the family is majority in Chicago as we speak, so even though I spent most of my life in Cali, I still bleed Chicago.

Advertisement
I’m from Chicago originally; from the Bronzeville side. Raised in the Robert Taylor homes as a kid. My mom’s side of the family is majority in Chicago as we speak, so even though I spent most of my life in Cali, I still bleed Chicago.
Nice right over by Sox Park. My dad grew up on the north side and moved to Beverly when he was 10 and my mom is from Elmwood Park. Born and raised in Beverly and moved out to the south suburbs a little over a year ago.

Nice right over by Sox Park. My dad grew up on the north side and moved to Beverly when he was 10 and my mom is from Elmwood Park. Born and raised in Beverly and moved out to the south suburbs a little over a year ago.
Exactly by the old Comiskey (which I refuse to call Guaranteed Rate Field) smh.

But being that Mom & Dad is from The North, are you an indoctrinated Cubbie? Lol

Exactly by the old Comiskey (which I refuse to call Guaranteed Rate Field) smh.

But being that Mom & Dad is from The North, are you an indoctrinated Cubbie? Lol
My whole family are Cub fans but I’m a Rays fan lol. Carl Crawford was my favorite player since he got called up by them in 2002 so I started liking them back when they were the Devil Rays and were the joke of the league.

Let’s not forget Deon Bush, ladarius Gunter (who was an NFL starter for multiple years), Herndon and NJoki at TE.. Golden recruiting wasn’t flashy but he knew talent

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back