Offensive line recruiting and development

Advertisement
Yeah Brock said the same. Im about to check it out.

So the first thing I find is him with a cheap shot. Definitely belongs here at Miami. @Luke Caneswalker
ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Advertisement
My mom is caucasian, her mother is caucasian, and her mothers mothers mother is caucasian. I did not intend that to be taken offensively. I know both cultures very well and usually the black players play with the edge. @Damiencane86

Did not understand why they took Dykstra back in 2017. He bought himself another year probably because of the mess the o line is in. But if they sign 5 quality guys for next season, he could be on his way out.

Advertisement
Did not understand why they took Dykstra back in 2017. He bought himself another year probably because of the mess the o line is in. But if they sign 5 quality guys for next season, he could be on his way out.

It was a tip-off when neither Iowa or Iowa St (who always have excellent O. Linemen) weren't hot after Dykstra.

That said, the kid might put it together his 3rd or 4th year in the program. Not every kid contributes right away - and that goes double for OL.

It was a tip-off when neither Iowa or Iowa St (who always have excellent O. Linemen) weren't hot after Dykstra.

That said, the kid might put it together his 3rd or 4th year in the program. Not every kid contributes right away - and that goes double for OL.
I doubt it

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s his cousin.... he obviously would know more than you about that actually
Good for him. I read the practice reports and depth charts all spring too. A guy having a couple snaps in practice because someone needs a breather and getting actual run with the 1st team are two completely different things. I would guess those came as a result of Donaldson playing Center with Gaynor's injury and Campbell having been injured on and off anyway. Look I have nothing against him I was happy as **** when he commited to us based on ranking and especially huge size. Having him and Donaldson as roadgrading Guards would be great, but right now it doesn't seem to be happening.

"OT DJ Scaife 6-3 300 (SO career shaping up same as Donaldson's. EE who eventually became a starter, and it looks like he will be the starter at LT this season) "

Was Scaife an EE?

Advertisement
Back