TE Herndon -- Irving II

LT McDermott -- Brown

LG Gauthier -- Herbert

C Linder -- Gaynor

RG Darling -- Donaldson

RT St. Louis -- Hillery

Bold denotes returning starter

pop quiz:

what does the entire 2nd team have in common?

Advertisement
Donaldson is starting. I think our best OL is:
LT- McDermott
LG - Donaldson
C- Gauthier (Linder is hot garbage)
RG - Darling
RT - St. Louis

It shows that you continue to have no idea what you're talking about in terms of our offensive line.

Advertisement
QB Rosier -- Perry

RB Walton -- Homer

WR Berrios -- Thomas

WR Cager -- Mullins

WR Richards -- Dallas

TE Herndon -- Irving II

LT McDermott -- Brown

LG Gauthier -- Herbert

C Linder -- Gaynor

RG Darling -- Donaldson

RT St. Louis -- Hillery

Bold denotes returning starter

pop quiz:

what does the entire 2nd team have in common?

They play for the University of Miami football team

Advertisement
Entire 2nd team has basically never played a down on this level.

Homer, Mullins, Irvin played some special teams but that's about it.

Notice how this is just one possibility as they enter Fall Camp in five days and not the final depth chart, you retarded ********.

Notice how this is just one possibility as they enter Fall Camp in five days and not the final depth chart, you retarded ********.

And?..... you can say that about a number of teams plus it's not factual outside some of the oline....

2nd team
Rb
Homer- experience
Gray experience

Te
Irvin- experience

Oline
Brown
Herbert
Gaynor
Linder experience
Hillery

Receiver
Harris experience
Mullins experience

Last edited:
Donaldson been starting since spring

I expect Perry, Thomas, Donaldson to start against Bethune.

However, they'll have to earn it in camp. Donaldson might run with the 1s on the first day of camp but Perry and Thomas have yet to practice here, and I doubt they'll be thrust into anything immediately. They'll need to have at least one scrimmage imo.

I was just getting started with my answers. I had like 9 more.

Advertisement

And?..... you can say that about a number of teams plus it's not factual outside some of the oline....

Homer, Mullins, Irving did get some garbage time snaps (very few) but the larger point there is that half of our 2-deep is completely green.

And we're not talking about a number of teams - we're talking about Miami here.

I was just getting started with my answers. I had like 9 more.

You were getting warmer...lol

Homer, Mullins, Irving did get some garbage time snaps (very few) but the larger point there is that half of our 2-deep is completely green.

No it's not half. Some of the lineman on the second team are green. But we have a couple of backs , receivers to get playing time in games

Advertisement

However, they'll have to earn it in camp. Donaldson might run with the 1s on the first day of camp but Perry and Thomas have yet to practice here, and I doubt they'll be thrust into anything immediately. They'll need to have at least one scrimmage imo.

How's Sunny Odogwu looking in camp? I remember a month ago you were insistent he'd start over St. Louis, our best OL, because Searles is biased towards Seniors, or some nonsense like that. You're out of your league.

No it's not half. Some of the lineman on the second team are green. But we have a couple of backs , receivers to get playing time in games

Name one player on the second team in the depth chart posted in the OP who has played a meaningful down here.

How's Sunny Odogwu looking in camp? I remember a month ago you were insistent he'd start over St. Louis, our best OL, because Searles is biased towards Seniors, or some nonsense like that. You're out of your league.

St. Louis is our best OL now?

Anyways, Odogwu didn't have any contact this spring and transferred because he was told he would have to compete for the RT job. But don't let those facts get in the way of your argument, little man.

QB Perry -- Rosier

RB Walton -- Homer

WR Thomas -- Berrios

WR Cager -- Mullins

WR Richards -- Dallas

TE Herndon -- Irving II

LT McDermott -- Brown

LG Darling -- Herbert

C Gauthier -- Linder

RG Donaldson -- Gaynor

RT St. Louis -- Hillery

Advertisement