Off Topic. Donald Sterling to GF - Don't Bring Black People

Advertisement
Actually this is pertinent to UM how Donofrio relates to the south florida high school players and coaches in terms of why he is having such a hard time connecting with them. Look at another New Jersey guy in Greg Schiano he had no problems down here and then you have some good ole county boys like Tom Tubberville, Jimmy Johnson, howard schnellenberger, and Doc Holliday who can walk into any neighborhood in S.Fla noooo problems because they have no hidden bias. You can't help but to wonder if there is some Donald Sterling inside D'Onofrio.

Where as D'Onofrio the jury is still out on why after 4 years he can not connect with community that affords him his livelyhood.

Go Canes
wrong, stupid, irresponsible and a lie. I HAVE NEVER ATTACKED YOU, but WTF? Stop… JUST STOP.

Unfortunately tolerance is bred through generations. The sooner we usher out this old, bigoted generation, and I sure as **** am not just talking about white people, the better off we will be.

It's really just "whatever" at this point.

Actually this is pertinent to UM how Donofrio relates to the south florida high school players and coaches in terms of why he is having such a hard time connecting with them. Look at another New Jersey guy in Greg Schiano he had no problems down here and then you have some good ole county boys like Tom Tubberville, Jimmy Johnson, howard schnellenberger, and Doc Holliday who can walk into any neighborhood in S.Fla noooo problems because they have no hidden bias. You can't help but to wonder if there is some Donald Sterling inside D'Onofrio.

Where as D'Onofrio the jury is still out on why after 4 years he can not connect with community that affords him his livelyhood.

Go Canes

The reason Doritos can't recruit is because he is simply incompetent. Claiming he can't recruit because he is a racist is the dumbest **** I've ever heard.

Last edited:
Waiting for some of the jokers from the Through Glass w/ James Coley thread to jump in & continue expressing their "cultural" views.

Or maybe that's just some next level sarcasm that I'm immune to.

smh

302.gif

Advertisement

Go Canes

267.jpg

don't see anything wrong with what he said.
He doesn't want his GF taking pictures with guys, which seem to be with only black dudes, and posting it on instagram for the world to see cause eventually it gets back to him. Seems like his ego and manhood took a hit.
Most everyone man would have said things along the same lines.

You can't see what he said wrong?

LMAO I start a thread about helping the program in a real tangible way and it gets locked.

And here we are..........

Advertisement
Unfortunately tolerance is bred through generations. The sooner we usher out this old, bigoted generation, and I sure as **** am not just talking about white people, the better off we will be.

I disagree. I think if everyone under the age of 30 died tomorrow, this would be a better world. But, we all have different points of view.

I got no love for bigots, but its not cool having your personal business aired out in front of everybody....even though this idiot deserved it.

I have to wonder what the purpose was in recording this. It's pretty obvious that she was trying to get him to say something, as she kept putting words into his mouth. While I don't have a lot of sympathy for him, she is clearly an arch-bìtch type that should be avoided at all costs. I once had a wife who wanted to fight all the time. Not good for your health - mental or physical.

I have to wonder what the purpose was in recording this. It's pretty obvious that she was trying to get him to say something, as she kept putting words into his mouth. While I don't have a lot of sympathy for him, she is clearly an arch-bìtch type that should be avoided at all costs. I once had a wife who wanted to fight all the time. Not good for your health - mental or physical.

Even the wise King Solomon knew.........

Proverbs 21:19

It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.

Advertisement

I disagree. I think if everyone under the age of 30 died tomorrow, this would be a better world. But, we all have different points of view.

Why are you trying to take me out brah?

Go Canes

Say what, how can you come to that conclusion?

335.jpg

Ha-ha! Smallest school bus I've ever seen. Why don't they just take all the kids to school on a tractor?

Advertisement
don't see anything wrong with what he said.
He doesn't want his GF taking pictures with guys, which seem to be with only black dudes, and posting it on instagram for the world to see cause eventually it gets back to him. Seems like his ego and manhood took a hit.
Most everyone man would have said things along the same lines.

You can't see what he said wrong?

In the context in which he said it , NO. Made total sense.

it's just a funny joke, like these two people are actually close to and loving towards one another and having a serious conversation about race. who cares? gold digging young chick with a nasty rich old white dude. old news. nasty rich old white dude concerned about darkies. old news.

i hope duke is duke again this year. really want to see that national step this year.

Advertisement
Back