Off Topic. Donald Sterling to GF - Don't Bring Black People

1CN

Sophomore
Donald Sterling to GF - Don't Bring Black People to My Games,
Including Magic Johnson.....

[video=youtube;YhT6d5fMhzI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhT6d5fMhzI[/video]

Disclaimer>>>I Just listen to the whole ordeal
as a black man I'm going to give Donald a pass...
He old and stuck in his ways ....
Plus the GF baited the old geezer...
and she Black and Mexican ,what a crazy world.......

Note to Donald ..find new friends, stop hanging around racist *******

Last edited:
Advertisement
The Clipper Franchise should be taken away from him, cause he does have a history of stuff like this. I view the situation like Cincinnati Reds owner, she got her franchise taken away.

don't see anything wrong with what he said.
He doesn't want his GF taking pictures with guys, which seem to be with only black dudes, and posting it on instagram for the world to see cause eventually it gets back to him. Seems like his ego and manhood took a hit.
Most everyone man would have said things along the same lines.

wow, an old white racist guy...

she's worse than him... fake *** money grubbing snitch *** *****

Advertisement
I deleted my comment because that sort of subject matter inference should not be made on a public forum, an I apologize for my oversight in not taking better care with what I post.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Actually this is pertinent to UM how Donofrio relates to the south florida high school players and coaches in terms of why he is having such a hard time connecting with them. Look at another New Jersey guy in Greg Schiano he had no problems down here and then you have some good ole county boys like Tom Tubberville, Jimmy Johnson, howard schnellenberger, and Doc Holliday who can walk into any neighborhood in S.Fla noooo problems because they have no hidden bias.

Where as D'Onofrio the jury is still out on why after 4 years he can not connect with community that affords him his livelyhood.

Go Canes
:nelsonhaha:

Advertisement
Actually this is pertinent to UM how Donofrio relates to the south florida high school players and coaches in terms of why he is having such a hard time connecting with them. Look at another New Jersey guy in Greg Schiano he had no problems down here and then you have some good ole county boys like Tom Tubberville, Jimmy Johnson, howard schnellenberger, and Doc Holliday who can walk into any neighborhood in S.Fla noooo problems because they have no hidden bias. You can't help but to wonder if there is some Donald Sterling inside D'Onofrio.

Where as D'Onofrio the jury is still out on why after 4 years he can not connect with community that affords him his livelyhood.

Go Canes

you some kinda stupid, boy?

Donald Sterling to GF - Don't Bring Black People to My Games,
Including Magic Johnson.....

[video=youtube;YhT6d5fMhzI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhT6d5fMhzI[/video]

Disclaimer>>>I Just listen to the whole ordeal
as a black man I'm going to give Donald a pass...
He old and stuck in his ways ....
Plus the GF baited the old geezer...

Note to Donald ..find new friends, stop hanging around racist *******

Aside from any issues he might have, this girl is just setting him up to looked the fool. Watch for her reality show coming to a network near you. Old man sounds foolish. There are a lot more hot chicks than there are old rich dude. Move on old man.

Actually this is pertinent to UM how Donofrio relates to the south florida high school players and coaches in terms of why he is having such a hard time connecting with them. Look at another New Jersey guy in Greg Schiano he had no problems down here and then you have some good ole county boys like Tom Tubberville, Jimmy Johnson, howard schnellenberger, and Doc Holliday who can walk into any neighborhood in S.Fla noooo problems because they have no hidden bias. You can't help but to wonder if there is some Donald Sterling inside D'Onofrio.

Go Canes

Say what, how can you come to that conclusion?

Advertisement

Go Canes

Say what, how can you come to that conclusion?

335.jpg

Advertisement

Go Canes

I can't stand D'Onofrio and this is an incredibly dumb post.

And he is ******.

Also he is the same guy that was sued for discriminating minorities while renting his apartments because “black tenants smell and attract vermin,” and "Hispanics smoke, drink and just hang around the building."

Last edited:

Go Canes

you some kinda stupid, boy?

His post went WAY beyond stupid to straight out slanderous.

It is speculation about D'onofrio which is why I said the jury is still out.

Go Canes

It is speculation with zero basis. There is no jury out other than the one trying to figure out whether you're actually sane or not to have said something so stupid.

Advertisement
Back