Off top: warriors

Advertisement
Wow, is there a bigger ****** than this Bob Myers dude...the general manager of the warriors...dude, get a fücking grip, athletes get hurt...Lulz

Seismic injury to KD.

Completely changes these finals and will be a total game changer for the upcoming free agency period.

Unbelievable.

QUOTE="MotoSniper, post: 4018282, member: 16429"]
Wow, is there a bigger ****** than this Bob Myers dude...the general manager of the warriors...dude, get a fücking grip, athletes get hurt...Lulz
[/QUOTE]

If Durant tore his achilles, I get it. Warriors management shouldnt have let him play and Myers is just taking responsibility for that.

I said when he injured it in Houston I swear it was an Achilles , the limp was 100% an Achilles limp. He obviously strained it and Gsw said “ calf “ to not rule him out for gamesmanship.

Even though they knew he was done.

I’m hoping he didn’t blow it out tonight , but Achilles are nothing to play with.

They finally came out and said it was an Achilles just now .

Advertisement
QUOTE="MotoSniper, post: 4018282, member: 16429"]

If Durant tore his achilles, I get it. Warriors management shouldnt have let him play and Myers is just taking responsibility for that.
[/QUOTE]
It's fine to take accountability over it, being that he's the president of basketball operations, but c'mon man, get a grip. Don't go on TV all soft and crying all over the place. Durant will be fine, he is filthy rich. Maybe he comes back the same, maybe he doesn't...more was lost in the war.

It's fine to take accountability over it, being that he's the president of basketball operations, but c'mon man, get a grip. Don't go on TV all soft and crying all over the place. Durant will be fine, he is filthy rich. Maybe he comes back the same, maybe he doesn't...more was lost in the war.

Medical has gotten better for that injury. He will be back strong.

The rehab will be long and hard though.

how would taking his new balance contract to LA be bad for his brand? hes also wanted to go back home for the last year and half. you clearly dont get that hes FROM la. he doesn't need to buy a house there, he has his family there lol. a lot of these guys dream to play in front of their home town and family. he can finally do that this summer. also, leonard doesnt seem like a dude who cares about fans. fans will follow stars wherever they are.

Because with the Clippers he will need more talent around him in order to win a ring, than in Toronto. I'm saying because Toronto will be able to offer more $ than every other team, he will be able to buy a bigger house in LA. Finally..I also disagree that most superstars want to play in their hometown. Did MJ or Kobe do that? KD is not going to sign with the Wizards, despite the fact that he's active & revered in his DC community. At the end of the day..the only thing that should truly matter is winning CHAMPIONSHIPS. Kawhi has said on numerous occasions thats his main focus. Later this Summer we'll see how sincere he was when he said that. Signing with the Clippers essentially means that Kawhi is prioritizing other things over winning, just like Lebron did last Summer.

Because with the Clippers he will need more talent around him in order to win a ring, than in Toronto. I'm saying because Toronto will be able to offer more $ than every other team, he will be able to buy a bigger house in LA. Finally..I also disagree that most superstars want to play in their hometown. Did MJ or Kobe do that? KD is not going to sign with the Wizards, despite the fact that he's active & revered in his DC community. At the end of the day..the only thing that should truly matter is winning CHAMPIONSHIPS. Kawhi has said on numerous occasions thats his main focus. Later this Summer we'll see how sincere he was when he said that. Signing with the Clippers essentially means that Kawhi is prioritizing other things over winning, just like Lebron did last Summer.

so he gave up the super max, but not sure if it affected his bird rights and stuff. also, kawhi via uncle dennis said he wants to be in LA. i think hes gone, bt again, none of us know kawhi. also, you dont think he can attract another star in LA to go w him vs toronto? he can get another top tier talent in his prime vs hope siakim, oG develop further into that in a few years. currently, siakim is a 29 percent shooter when Leonard is off and 49 when hes on. thats a big gap and one that he needs to make this summer esp in his half court game.

Advertisement
Medical has gotten better for that injury. He will be back strong.

The rehab will be long and hard though.

also, it isnt like durant tooks the dubs word for it. he pushed to paly, his own docs likely cleared him, his agent did, and the dubs did. it sucks that it happened, but dont know if anyone is to blame. at this point, this hurts the knicks fans the most. they now lost KD to GSW at least fro another year (hard to see him passing up the 31 mill PO).

also, it isnt like durant tooks the dubs word for it. he pushed to paly, his own docs likely cleared him, his agent did, and the dubs did. it sucks that it happened, but dont know if anyone is to blame. at this point, this hurts the knicks fans the most. they now lost KD to GSW at least fro another year (hard to see him passing up the 31 mill PO).

Everyone supposedly wants to go play in NY until they end up somewhere else. Such a delusional fan base. Durant wasn’t going to that **** show.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Screenshot_20190613-205708.png

Refs did everything they could. Giving Curry two free throws because he tripped over his own two feet was a real classic.

I thought college football officiating was bad, but after watching this series I think the NBA refs might even outdo the college football zebras.

Curry choked as usual

Atleast my boy Jeremy Lin got a ring before Carmelo

Choked ? Dude had 3-4 guys running at him when he caught the call. You know why? There’s literally nobody on the perimeter that’s respected. No other consistent scorer on the roster.

You blitz Mj or any other great you’d be punished by Kerr’s, Bj, Paxons, Kukoc, Hodges etc. There’s a reason you never see triangle and twos or box in ones, well.....until now.

Dude played **** near the entirety of games after KT went down first time. But a three time champ , that’s hit unlimited clutch shots the last five years ( and this series ) “ choked”.

Gotta love today’s clueless sports fan, lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back