Off top: warriors

Lol...No NBA Star wants anything to do with Orlando....Why??

I think management.

Used to draft like beasts now they make the dumbest picks.

Give up on their best young players then draft some scrubs.

Alienated Dwight Howard. Yeah he had “mental” issues but I did not like the way that was handled at all. There may be a stigma because of that situation because since he left, they can’t sign anyone and they were able to sign all Star players before that.

Hired a 30 year old gm.

It’s been a mess but they are turning it around with a very good all star center and core of quality young players.

Even won a game against Toronto in the first round but Kawhi went straight assasin mode on them. With the way they are developing, a player like him could take it to the next level. I focus on him more than other free agents because he has not seemed like a guy focused on big markets and flashy teams.

If you can’t sign a guy like him, your just left praying for the lottery.

Advertisement
I think management.

Used to draft like beasts now they make the dumbest picks.

Give up on their best young players then draft some scrubs.

Alienated Dwight Howard. Yeah he had “mental” issues but I did not like the way that was handled at all. There may be a stigma because of that situation because since he left, they can’t sign anyone and they were able to sign all Star players before that.

Hired a 30 year old gm.

It’s been a mess but they are turning it around with a very good all star center and core of quality young players.

Even won a game against Toronto in the first round but Kawhi went straight assasin mode on them. With the way they are developing, a player like him could take it to the next level. I focus on him more than other free agents because he has not seemed like a guy focused on big markets and flashy teams.

If you can’t sign a guy like him, your just left praying for the lottery.

uncle dennis literally said he wants to be in LA and hes from LA as well. hes only in toronto bc of the trade.

Advertisement
To do what exactly? Not trying to troll or anything cause I have nothing against the Heat but they've been kicking the can down the road for years since LeBron left. Josh Richardson and Bam Adebayo is not a core that's gonna win anything meaningful anytime soon.

I guess the Heat could theoretically be a FA destination in a couple years but players are drawn to winning now more than ever. Heat should be rebuilding to get attractive young talent not battling an aging Raptors team for playoff wins in the near future.

I know the long-term plan for the Raptors is to re-sign Kawhi and then pull Giannis thanks to his relationship with Masai and the cultural fit of Toronto for a Greek citizen. So far everything is working accordingly. Kawhi-Giannis-Siakam would be an impossible matchup for any team.

Leonard is gone win or lose imo.

Advertisement
It's been 30 days since durant played?

it sounds good on paper but..

hes still durant. even if he isn't close to normal KD (which he won't be), his presence will help GSW a lot. they actually have a threat in the front court instead of iggy, quinn cook, and a mckinnon chucking up shots. it'll help free up curry and Klsy

Advertisement
Leonard is gone win or lose imo.

If they win the championship this yr, it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever for him to leave. Not only is the road to the Finals easier in the East, but in Toronto he has a chance to be a legend like Mike is in Chicago. LA will always be a Lakers town, no matter what the Clippers do. If he's smart he'll sign a 2+1 deal in Toronto, that'll afford him more flexibility.

If they win the championship this yr, it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever for him to leave. Not only is the road to the Finals easier in the East, but in Toronto he has a chance to be a legend like Mike is in Chicago. LA will always be a Lakers town, no matter what the Clippers do. If he's smart he'll sign a 2+1 deal in Toronto, that'll afford him more flexibility.

he doesn't want to live in toronto lol. also, do you think hes the type of dude who says i need ******* lowry to win a ring? hes thinking, he cn carry anyone to the title. w that, why not live where you want to live (LA) and do the same thing

Advertisement
he doesn't want to live in toronto lol. also, do you think hes the type of dude who says i need ******* lowry to win a ring? hes thinking, he cn carry anyone to the title. w that, why not live where you want to live (LA) and do the same thing

He has become more receptive to the idea of living in Toronto during these playoffs. If they win it all, I believe he stays.

He has become more receptive to the idea of living in Toronto during these playoffs. If they win it all, I believe he stays.

lol hes gone bruh. acceptance is key. you'll feel better afterwards. the canadians will still have the leafs who they care way more about anyways

KD returns to try to help his team win a championship, and it looks like he may have torn his ACL, which possibly could effect his next contract. Tough man.

Advertisement
Back