Off top: warriors

Advertisement
Man I hate they asses lol..spoil of riches. But respect the **** out of the core 4..KD though..we all knew it was a weak move & this is proving why..in y’all opinion who winning the chip this year? Even with KD I got the Bucks

W/ u 100%. Now just imagine having to work w and have clients that are their “fans.”

Advertisement
W/ u 100%. Now just imagine having to work w and have clients that are their “fans.”
Lol Smh look man I work with kids all I see is under armor shoes..kids really tryna tell me curry better than lebron or KD better than Bron and MJ..put they *** I’m TO if they mention **** like that..kid the other day told me shaq was sorry and curry was better🤣🤣

Giannis might average 40 against em.

Still might not be enough.
GSW have no answer for Giannis. They had no answer for Bron in the paint but I think the bucks have a deeper and better supporting cast..think about it G hill was the Cavs starting PG. on the bucks he’s they 3rd and mostly a combo off guard..bucks have the best shot with or without KD

Rooting for Bucks if they make it just because they’re a small market team but I respect the **** out of the warriors. Dell was one of my fav players growing up in Charlotte , and it’s incredible to Steph become what he has.

Advertisement
Warriors won before KD. They won with KD. Without him, they are winning again, playing in their hustle and flow style.

Why disrespect them? They pass the ball, they screen effectively, they share the ball, the defend you tenaciously. They don’t quit.
Iguadala’s strip/steal at the end tonight epitomizes this team play.

The Greek Freak will have his moments. But, would your really bet against Warriors? No way.

Crazy to think that before KD and now Boogie the Warriors were exactly what the NBA wanted. They built that team through the draft. Klay Steph and Draymond were all steals

Advertisement
Man I hate they asses lol..spoil of riches. But respect the **** out of the core 4..KD though..we all knew it was a weak move & this is proving why..in y’all opinion who winning the chip this year? Even with KD I got the Bucks
KD made a business move. I'm not going to knock a man for getting his money (rings) and setting himself up for life after basketball. Same reason why LeBron is in LA right now, it's a business move. These dudes are thinking about life after they retire.

Advertisement
GSW have no answer for Giannis. They had no answer for Bron in the paint but I think the bucks have a deeper and better supporting cast..think about it G hill was the Cavs starting PG. on the bucks he’s they 3rd and mostly a combo off guard..bucks have the best shot with or without KD
I'm not counting the Bucks completely out of it. I think a healthy KD is the difference. If he's not 100 % or misses some games, I got the Bucks in 6 (assuming they get there).

As for the Warriors, as someone said earlier, their core players were all steals who the team developed. Can't hate on that. They also have changed the way the game is being played. I hate their "fans" more than the actual team or their players.

KD made a business move. I'm not going to knock a man for getting his money (rings) and setting himself up for life after basketball. Same reason why LeBron is in LA right now, it's a business move. These dudes are thinking about life after they retire.
KD's a big time venture capitalist out there in Silicon Valley. He might clock a billion plus outside of basketball before he retires.

:oops: What??? LOL man, w/ (a healthy) KD the dubs win in 5 or less. Nobody can stop Giannis, but they don't need to. The dubs will trade 3 for 2 all night. Plus, Looney's a decent defender and Draymond will both provide good help AND work to get under his skin.

Typically I root against all dynasties that aren't my teams', but I always seem to find myself rooting for GSW. With all the jackasses and selfish, "me first" ******** in big-time sports, I appreciate guys like Kerr and Steph...just good dudes with class. Plus it was easy to root for them when they were always playing the Cavs...I root against Lebron whatever the situation since leaving the Heat.

Didn't think they could pull it off against the Rockets w/out KD (and wouldn't have imo if the injury happened before/earlier in the series), but they got lucky on the timing. They only had to win 1 game w/out him (and I wasn't sure they were going to even be able to do that). Not having KD makes it more interesting, but still hard to bet against them this year b/c of who they have left to play.

KD's a big time venture capitalist out there in Silicon Valley. He might clock a billion plus outside of basketball before he retires.
Exactly my point. Most people don't see that. They think he went their just to win rings. No, he went there to do business WHILE winning rings.

Not to mention the respect rings get u once u retire. Opens up a lot more doors once basketball is over. Instead of introducing him as former MVP they will introduce him as former finals MVP and 3× nba champion KD.

Advertisement
Back