Off-season Manny!

I saw with my own eyes brooks and Flagg play a hundred times better then Jennings and McLeod. I saw with my own eyes couch playing a hundred times better then Ivey. I saw with my own eyes again every receiver on roster play and actually (the main job of a receiver) catch the ******* ball better then pope and Wiggins. Use your eyes, not your agendas and see the truth of how poorly coached this team is and how assbackwards manny is on how he runs this team top to bottom. It’s no surprise he’s lost this team two years in a row.
No. The LB core as a whole was a issue this szn. Smart fans knew there’d be a huge drop off given what we had to replace. But here we are with the CIS theory that the kids behind them must be better. Lorenzo lingard sends his regards. The AA RB y’all clamored for is sum sort of LB/Buck/defensive analyst at UF now

Couch was playing all year and got abused in the bowl game so idk what that mention was about. I guess u wanted Dunson or Clarke to play over Ivey...

Pope and Wiggins playing over guys, that’s on likens, Lashlee and their judgment...I’ll take their judgment over a guy named nickkane on a fan message board.. I guess u were using your CIS theory on this one too, so refer back to Lo

Advertisement
Yes. Temple was worse then ******* FIU at that time. Or at least on the same level. But Given the fact FIU is indeed in south Florida they had a far easier path to success given locale and talent in that local

It’s weird how Temple is 1-0 against FIU though. I guess locale and talent didn’t matter.

Yes. Temple was worse then ******* FIU at that time. Or at least on the same level. But Given the fact FIU is indeed in south Florida they had a far easier path to success given locale and talent in that local

In 2012 FIU was ranked the second worst football program- ever.

Advertisement
That’s the exact point I’ve been trying to make to porster about that very thing Go. People keep posting like he backed into the “championship.” No he backed into the game but still had to beat a ranked opponent in that game to win the Pac 12 championship. So of course I acknowledge that Go, as I’ve been trying to explain it to fools on here the difference between backing into a championship and a “game.” But nonetheless that was the cards that were unfortunately dealt Washington but it still doesn’t take away the fact that Oregon still beat usc for the title. That is unless your a Mario hater on cis and refuse to believe facts or “substance” like that idiot @HurricaneHauk says. Smh can you acknowledge that Mario still had to win a game with everything on the line (championship/rose bowl birth) and that he won that game? And can you also acknowledge that when manny played a game with everything on the line (NY6/Orange bowl) that he was blown out in that game which is now statistically the worse loss in program history?
you roll out the excuses laundry list for one while mocking the other.

This post doesn’t do what you think it does.

No. The LB core as a whole was a issue this szn. Smart fans knew there’d be a huge drop off given what we had to replace. But here we are with the CIS theory that the kids behind them must be better. Lorenzo lingard sends his regards. The AA RB y’all clamored for is sum sort of LB/Buck/defensive analyst at UF now

Couch was playing all year and got abused in the bowl game so idk what that mention was about. I guess u wanted Dunson or Clarke to play over Ivey...

Pope and Wiggins playing over guys, that’s on likens, Lashlee and their judgment...I’ll take their judgment over a guy named nickkane on a fan message board.. I guess u were using your CIS theory on this one too, so refer back to Lo
I’ll take guys that I see actually CATCH the ball over judgment. I’ll take guys that when they catch the ball don’t cost us bowl games like pope and Wiggins did. Just like I’ll take couch over 4.9 forty yard dash hips like iron rods Ivey all day. And lastly if you still think Jennings and McLeod arguably one of the worst linebacker combos we’ve ever had here played better then Flagg and brooks then I have to question what games are you watching and do you even know what reading your keys and football fundamentals mean.

Advertisement
Advertisement

With Butch in charge
Lmao exactly..I wanted one of them to say it tho
@***-e-skr @NicKane

1612220698814.gif

Ok- but FIU, in 2012- was still ranked the second worst program- ever.

They own one conference title- you guessed it- under Mario.

Not even the great Butch Davis has accomplished that at FIU.
Your not following along. The comp in this instance was who took over a worse situation..you say FIU quite emphatically..as tho temple was very well probably the absolute worse program from 01-06..at least at FIU Mario had talent in his backyard that he could cultivate...at temple not even close. So yes I’d say goldens temple turn around, regardless of his Miami stint, was in itself a great feat. Just like Mario at FIU

Advertisement
Yes Mario would absolutely lay waste to the coRstal division, yes Mario’s teams would play disciplined, motivated, and prepared football with proper technique and fundamentals! And if they didn’t, they would be benched and chewed out instead of giving hi fives and pats on the butt as they’re trotted right back out on to the field with no accountability what só ever. And yes Mario would easily out recruit manure at Miami, instead of being in the Manny 10 to 15 range we’d be in the 1 to 10 range consistently like he has done at Oregon which let me remind you is a joke for highschool football and has barely any D1 prospects. So at Oregon Mario has to go out of state and at Miami he just has to walk out to his back yard. Does that answer your questions sport?
:q3xkxex: looks like someone had a double-shot of expresso in their latte this morning.

Your not following along. The comp in this instance was who took over a worse situation..you say FIU quite emphatically..as tho temple was very well probably the absolute worse program from 01-06..at least at FIU Mario had talent in his backyard that he could cultivate...at temple not even close. So yes I’d say goldens temple turn around, regardless of his Miami stint, was in itself a great feat. Just like Mario at FIU

Im not following along because Golden is irrelevant to my current rant of Mario being the best fit for Miami.

Although Temple was really bad- FIU was absolutely terrible and was a new program who got a waiver to jump from FCS to FBS earlier than they were allowed, per NCAA rules.

Juat because FIU is in Miami didn’t magically make them a better program when Mario grabbed the gig. It had no impact at the time he took over. Mario created a program who won a conference title and their first ever bowl game win, after being winless with their new car smell. He worked magic there.

Im not sure why Golden became a topic of discussion. I wasn’t a Golden fan either.

Advertisement
Back