Off-season Manny!

Yeah Mario got fired from FIU, doesn’t seem too difficult to sniff that
After he won the first conference and bowl game in the HISTORY of their program. And yeah, Manny lost to that same FIU program! Smh another one for the ole history books for ole Manure huh sport? Not only does he own the worst loss in Miami history but he’s also the first coach in Miami history to lose to the commuter school across town. 🤢

Last edited:
Advertisement
Actually last thing I know of Mario is Iowa State not letting his team convert a single third down but congrats on Oregon backing into a championship against USC they should’ve never been in

I guess Al Golden gets credit for winning the coastal in 2013 right?
Who won that Pac 12 championship game between Oregon-USC and became Pac 12 Champions sport? Asking for a friend. 👍

Take Manures ******** out of your mouth troll! 8-3 with the worst loss in School ******* HISTORY with no meaningful wins to speak of! Now I’ve heard it all and I must crown you king Slurper over even the infamous CashManureCane. Lmao and blow outs do matter @$$hole because it represents the image of your program and where it’s going, up or down! And since you go down on manure every night you should know what “down” looks like maricon! And last time I checked a good season regarded going to your conference championship game and beating a ranked team to win that conference championship. All things Mario did this past season while Manure was getting blown out by UNC by giving up almost 800 yards! Lol you want to continue to let Manure spit in your mouth when talks to you about #runitback & #TNM & #watchtheclose while he corches away another season that’s your business but the simple fact doesn’t change is. Mario has championships as a head coach that are now in the record books and the only thing manure has in the record books is the two WORST losses in program HISTORY at Miami and Texas. Now you can go back to cleaning Mannys ******** after he drops some manure out in the toilet and field this coming year sport!

Mario lost to two teams who if they didn’t play each other would have a combined 0 wins but keep Mario’s **** in your mouth

Hilarious how keep talking about corching yet don’t want to address him blowing a double digit lead against Auburn and losing to a 5-6 Arizona State team to make the playoffs

You have zero substance and keep regurgitating the same crap every post

Yeah Mario got fired from FIU, doesn’t seem too difficult to sniff that
He didn’t get fired because of his performance (FIU hasn’t had that success since he left) but you’re either ignorant to that fact or you are using that misleading fact to fit your anti Mario agenda. Carry on with the stupidity.

Advertisement
Mario lost to two teams who if they didn’t play each other would have a combined 0 wins but keep Mario’s **** in your mouth

Hilarious how keep talking about corching yet don’t want to address him blowing a double digit lead against Auburn and losing to a 5-6 Arizona State team to make the playoffs

You have zero substance and keep regurgitating the same crap every post
Hilarious how you keep bringing up losing to auburn game one as a “bad loss” lmao did you know auburn beat bama that year? And exactly what substance am I lack manure eater? The substance part where Manny is actually in the history books owning the two worst losses defensively in program history at Miami and Texas. That he is also in the history books as the first head coach at Miami to lose to fiu. Those are all facts so I would definitely call FACTS substance, no? Lol
now let’s get to Mario’s “substance” shall we? He’s in the history books for leading the same FIU program (Manny lost too) to its first ever conference championship and bowl win. He’s also won two Pac 12 titles in a row and is the 2019 season rose bowl champion and for good measure beat a team in that bowl game that we haven’t been able to beat in a bowl game in three tries btw. Those are all facts that you can google to fact check and again, wouldn’t you call actual FACTS substance sporto?

Two good seasons @$$hole, get it right! Oh and like you said that loss to auburn when everything was on the line, well atleast he wasn’t blown the Fvck out by auburn unlike when Diaz had everything on the line for UNC this year! Oh and it was game one they played auburn instead of the last game of the year when we were blown out by UNC. Anyone who’s played the game knows game ones are the hardest games of the year and had they played auburn the last game like we were fortunate to have UNC, if you watched that season you would have seen that both programs were very different at the end of the year and Oregon would have smoked them! Oh and let’s not forget that FIU was probably the worst program in America and was most likely on the way to D2 ball when Mario got there and led them to the first conference championship and bowl win in school HISTORY. Oh and before you come back with your predictable but, but, but he backed into the Pac 12 championship this year, well get right dip****, he backed into the game but he still had to win the Pac 12 championship game against a ranked opponent with a NY6 bowl game on the line! How’d Manure do when he had to beat a ranked opponent with a NY6 game on the line? Oh, he recorded the worst loss in program HISTORY giving up almost 800 yards! Lmao 🤮 you literally have to laugh to keep from crying or better yet puking! Smh Mario is a thousand times the coach Manure is and that ain’t ever gonna change because Mario actually knows the game he’s coaching since he played it unlike ESPN boy.

Just so you know I didn’t read any of this un-paragraphed vomit, but it’s been a really bad day for you, it’s been a really bad few weeks for you, I feel sorry for you.

Maybe you might want to take some mental health time, you know go somewhere where it’s quiet, let your mind rest.

Hilarious how you keep bringing up losing to auburn game one as a “bad loss” lmao did you know auburn beat bama that year? And exactly what substance am I lack manure eater? The substance part where Manny is actually in the history books owning the two worst losses defensively in program history at Miami and Texas. That he is also in the history books as the first head coach at Miami to lose to fiu. Those are all facts so I would definitely call FACTS substance, no? Lol
now let’s get to Mario’s “substance” shall we? He’s in the history books for leading the same FIU program (Manny lost too) to its first ever conference championship and bowl win. He’s also won two Pac 12 titles in a row and is the 2019 season rose bowl champion and for good measure beat a team in that bowl game that we haven’t been able to beat in a bowl game in three tries btw. Those are all facts that you can google to fact check and again, wouldn’t you call actual FACTS substance sporto?

Are you even capable of acknowledging the fact Oregon backed into the Rose Bowl game after having two losses you’d be flying a banner about if they happened here?

Advertisement
Yes Mario would absolutely lay waste to the coRstal division, yes Mario’s teams would play disciplined, motivated, and prepared football with proper technique and fundamentals! And if they didn’t, they would be benched and chewed out instead of giving hi fives and pats on the butt as they’re trotted right back out on to the field with no accountability what só ever. And yes Mario would easily out recruit manure at Miami, instead of being in the Manny 10 to 15 range we’d be in the 1 to 10 range consistently like he has done at Oregon which let me remind you is a joke for highschool football and has barely any D1 prospects. So at Oregon Mario has to go out of state and at Miami he just has to walk out to his back yard. Does that answer your questions sport?
Zona state say Hello..Oregon state says wassup. Mario lost to a **** baseball school. Which is like us losing to FSU in 2020..all that said I wanted Mario before Golden and Richt..but that’s old news. He has some bad stains on his resume...so idk why U capping so hard for him

Just so you know I didn’t read any of this un-paragraphed vomit, but it’s been a really bad day for you, it’s been a really bad few weeks for you, I feel sorry for you.

Maybe you might want to take some mental health time, you know go somewhere where it’s quiet, let your mind rest.
Maybe you’d like to take some time to pull your head out of Diaz’s culo to see the light again? It’s been beautiful here in south Florida lately sport, you should join us and get a tan on the stinky face. Lol

Who won that Pac 12 championship game between Oregon-USC and became Pac 12 Champions sport? Asking for a friend. 👍
That’s more of an indictment on how weak the Pac 12 was last year. USC was not a good football team, but they found a way to limp into that game by barely beating a bunch of horrible teams.

Golden took over a program worse than FIU? You guys really need to do some research on FIU. Look at their history. It ain’t a long one.

Let me guest this straight. I’m sucking off Mario because I know, and he’s proven it, that he is a much-MUCH better HC than Manny-and, is the best fit for Miami?

We all know Manny’s tenure here will end in his firing, but Miami refuses to get him in here- and has refused to do so over hurt feelings. So, the program stays in mediocre mode while Oregon wins conference titles.
Yes. Temple was worse then ******* FIU at that time. Or at least on the same level. But Given the fact FIU is indeed in south Florida they had a far easier path to success given locale and talent in that local

Advertisement
Are you even capable of acknowledging the fact Oregon backed into the Rose Bowl game after having two losses you’d be flying a banner about if they happened here?
That’s the exact point I’ve been trying to make to porster about that very thing Go. People keep posting like he backed into the “championship.” No he backed into the game but still had to beat a ranked opponent in that game to win the Pac 12 championship. So of course I acknowledge that Go, as I’ve been trying to explain it to fools on here the difference between backing into a championship and a “game.” But nonetheless that was the cards that were unfortunately dealt Washington but it still doesn’t take away the fact that Oregon still beat usc for the title. That is unless your a Mario hater on cis and refuse to believe facts or “substance” like that idiot @HurricaneHauk says. Smh can you acknowledge that Mario still had to win a game with everything on the line (championship/rose bowl birth) and that he won that game? And can you also acknowledge that when manny played a game with everything on the line (NY6/Orange bowl) that he was blown out in that game which is now statistically the worse loss in program history?

Good points but you know the thing that infuriates me the most about Manny is his insistence on deferring to upper class man even when they are less talented and flat out not as good as the younger players behind them. That is a moral killer and locker divider for any team and is the precise reason Manny has lost his team two years in a row as they quit on him. He better start applying that “nothing is off limits” approach to that or his time will be up soon here. Will see if he finally does it on year three but if we see jenning and McLeod March out there game one as starters, will know Manny is nothing but smoke and mirrors like ive suspsected since the start.
And what proof..tangible proof do I have that the guys behind the starters were better? Recruiting rankings? Are you at practice watching from the parking garage? When guys like steed, Brooks, Flagg were in, and they played plenty was there a obvious difference? ..or are you just saying ****?

Zona state say Hello..Oregon state says wassup. Mario lost to a **** baseball school. Which is like us losing to FSU in 2020..all that said I wanted Mario before Golden and Richt..but that’s old news. He has some bad stains on his resume...so idk why U capping so hard for him
Duke says hello, FIU says hola, LAtech says wassup and UNC says howdy! Manny lost to two basketball schools, one commuter school and another group of five school. So what the **** are we comparing here? And in those two seasons Mario still won the Pac 12 which includes winning the championship game for some of you “less then bright” on here and also won the rose bowl. Every coach has stains but ain’t know coach got stains on his bed like ole Manure because that’s what’s exactly on his bed, manure! When manure accomplishes half of what Mario has as a coach then get at me. Till then all he’s proved himself to be is coRch on the field which is all that matters. That is until offseason championships matter and if that day ever comes when they start handing out crystal balls for that, then I’ll acknowledge manny as a true champion! Lmao

Advertisement
That’s more of an indictment on how weak the Pac 12 was last year. USC was not a good football team, but they found a way to limp into that game by barely beating a bunch of horrible teams.
They were still ranked and still made it to the game which is more then I can say for manny/Miami. And in that game with a championship on the line Mario/Oregon won the game which is more then I can say for us in let’s see here, since 2003.

And what proof..tangible proof do I have that the guys behind the starters were better? Recruiting rankings? Are you at practice watching from the parking garage? When guys like steed, Brooks, Flagg were in, and they played plenty was there a obvious difference? ..or are you just saying ****?
I saw with my own eyes brooks and Flagg play a hundred times better then Jennings and McLeod. I saw with my own eyes couch playing a hundred times better then Ivey. I saw with my own eyes again every receiver on roster play and actually (the main job of a receiver) catch the ******* ball better then pope and Wiggins. Use your eyes, not your agendas and see the truth of how poorly coached this team is and how assbackwards manny is on how he runs this team top to bottom. It’s no surprise he’s lost this team two years in a row.

Duke says hello, FIU says hola, LAtech says wassup and UNC says howdy! Manny lost to two basketball schools, one commuter school and another group of five school. So what the **** are we comparing here? And in those two seasons Mario still won the Pac 12 which includes winning the championship game for some of you “less then bright” on here and also won the rose bowl. Every coach has stains but ain’t know coach got stains on his bed like ole Manure because that’s what’s exactly on his bed, manure! When manure accomplishes half of what Mario has as a coach then get at me. Till then all he’s proved himself to be is coRch on the field which is all that matters. That is until offseason championships matter and if that day ever comes when they start handing out crystal balls for that, then I’ll acknowledge manny as a true champion! Lmao
Your not getting it..we can go through Mario’s resume and do the same **** your doing with manny..difference is your comparing coach with 10 years under his belt..going into his 5th at Oregon Rn...just a strange person to be capping so hard. Even me a Mario guy wouldn’t do that because I know if he had lost to a team like Oregon state (equivalent would be 2020 fsu) , a rival this far into his tenure this same fan base would want him gone

That’s the exact point I’ve been trying to make to porster about that very thing Go. People keep posting like he backed into the “championship.” No he backed into the game but still had to beat a ranked opponent in that game to win the Pac 12 championship. So of course I acknowledge that Go, as I’ve been trying to explain it to fools on here the difference between backing into a championship and a “game.” But nonetheless that was the cards that were unfortunately dealt Washington but it still doesn’t take away the fact that Oregon still beat usc for the title. That is unless your a Mario hater on cis and refuse to believe facts or “substance” like that idiot @HurricaneHauk says. Smh can you acknowledge that Mario still had to win a game with everything on the line (championship/rose bowl birth) and that he won that game? And can you also acknowledge that when manny played a game with everything on the line (NY6/Orange bowl) that he was blown out in that game which is now statistically the worse loss in program history?

This post says everything about you

If Manny was in the same situation you would say he got lucky and didn’t even deserve to be there

And that’s a fact

Advertisement
Back