Odds shifted against playing ND this coming weekend...

We are better at the most important position and they have the same kid who came in the game and threw a pick 6.

Ah yes, because Book is definitely the same player he was when he stepped on the field 3 years ago down 2 scores on the road as a RS-FR against a top 5 team in America.

Anywho, not afraid of Notre Dame but I do think they are MUCH better than they were that year. Book isn’t all world but he doesnt make mistakes and they have more explosion on offense than they did that year too. Our front 7 is nowhere near as stout as it was that year either.

Advertisement
Ah yes, because Book is definitely the same player he was when he stepped on the field 3 years ago down 2 scores on the road as a RS-FR against a top 5 team in America.

Anywho, not afraid of Notre Dame but I do think they are MUCH better than they were that year. Book isn’t all world but he doesnt make mistakes and they have more explosion on offense than they did that year too. Our front 7 is nowhere near as stout as it was that year either.
I don't think he is the same player either. I do however think their O-line is still overrated and our D-line would match up well. I also think King can do more than Book.

I’d say there’s a 50/50 chance
88EFB9B8-236F-42B7-85ED-78C9D0984B98.jpeg

I agree with your point but Miami could beat that ND team.

this years Miami team against the 2017 ND team?... possible but we wouldn’t dominate like we did that year. Could lose just the same.

Key Defensive players 2017.... Michael Jackson, Trajan Bandy, Jaquan Johnson, Shaq, Pinckney, Joe Jackson, Chad Thomas, Trent Harris, Jon Garvin, RJ McIntosh, Kendrick Norton

Key offensive players 2017... Ahmmon Richards, Lawrence Cager, Braxton Berrios, Jeff Thomas, Christopher Herndon, Mark Walton, Travis Homer

This years Miami team would get Dominated by that 2017 Miami team.

Advertisement
this years Miami team against the 2017 ND team?... possible but we wouldn’t dominate like we did that year.

Key Defensive players 2017.... Michael Jackson, Trajan Bandy, Jaquan Johnson, Shaq, Pinckney, Joe Jackson, Chad Thomas, Trent Harris, Jon Garvin, RJ McIntosh, Kendrick Norton

Key offensive players 2017... Ahmmon Richards, Lawrence Cager, Braxton Berrios, Jeff Thomas, Christopher Herndon, Mark Walton, Travis Homer

This years Miami team would get Dominated by that 2017 Miami team.
I think this Miami has a good shot of beating this ND team. Im not sold on ND like most. At the very least, Miami would be very competitive.

I don't think he is the same player either. I do however think their O-line is still overrated and our D-line would match up well. I also think King can do more than Book.

I dont disagree with any of that. Both what you and I said could both be true.

If the Canes play ND next week, it’s basically a playoff game for the Canes to make the ACC championship game.

A win, and the Canes control their destiny to the ACC championship game and even the CFP playoff. A loss, and no one can complain about “what if” or “the Canes were robbed.” I hope this can work, but IMO, the Canes will welcome this matchup but ND will reject that matchup because they are currently on cruise control with an easy schedule leading to the ACC championship game, and they may make the CFP even with a Clemson loss.

Going into the first weekend of December, the Canes can’t ask for anything more than playing ND, but I think the Canes will play Duke, UNC or GT instead

If the Canes play ND next week, it’s basically a playoff game for the Canes to make the ACC championship game.

A win, and the Canes control their destiny to the ACC championship game and even the CFP playoff. A loss, and no one can complain about “what if” or “the Canes were robbed.” I hope this can work, but IMO, the Canes will welcome this matchup but ND will reject that matchup because they are currently on cruise control with an easy schedule leading to the ACC championship game, and they may make the CFP even with a Clemson loss.

Going into the first weekend of December, the Canes can’t ask for anything more than playing ND, but I think the Canes will play Duke, UNC or GT instead
Are you certain a victory vs. ND guarantees us a spot in ship game? I’m not so sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement

First of all, ND should have been on the schedule from the jump! We all know they requested to avoid us after 2017.

Yeah, ideally all Canes fans should want those *** wipes. And if u are scared of them, go F off!

but we ain’t gettin them next week. Schedule changes are one obstacle, but those ***ks won’t agree to it and the ACC already puzzified themselves to let them in this year

Advertisement
IF IF IF IF this is true, we better not fold and go up there. They need to come down here.
Not gonna happen...ND will take the hard line on that one...they'll complain they just played UNC at UNC and last time they played us was at Hard Rock....if this game happens we'll be making a trip to South Bend

Can we shut this playing Notre Dump stuff down.WE AINT PLAYING NOTRE DUMP !!!

They would not allow it and the ACC would not ask them to allow it in the first place.Pick somebody else for the next 10 pages .
Did you guys hear that Vandy let a girl do a kickoff in their 41 point loss today?

Advertisement
Back