Odds shifted against playing ND this coming weekend...

Advertisement
Ah yes, because Book is definitely the same player he was when he stepped on the field 3 years ago down 2 scores on the road as a RS-FR against a top 5 team in America.

Anywho, not afraid of Notre Dame but I do think they are MUCH better than they were that year. Book isn’t all world but he doesnt make mistakes and they have more explosion on offense than they did that year too. Our front 7 is nowhere near as stout as it was that year either.
I think Book is good for 2 turnovers a game..just have to capitalize when he does silly ****. I think NDs defense is way more athletic then they were in 2016..that said hopefully the ACC makes that game happen. A pseudo play in game

We’d get rolled
confused what a bitch GIF by Distractify Video

Advertisement
Anyone got the rundown on what the options actually are for this upcoming week?
Just skimming through the thread y’all can’t be scared of ND. I like our chances against ND the most out of the top 4.

Advertisement
this years Miami team against the 2017 ND team?... possible but we wouldn’t dominate like we did that year. Could lose just the same.

Key Defensive players 2017.... Michael Jackson, Trajan Bandy, Jaquan Johnson, Shaq, Pinckney, Joe Jackson, Chad Thomas, Trent Harris, Jon Garvin, RJ McIntosh, Kendrick Norton

Key offensive players 2017... Ahmmon Richards, Lawrence Cager, Braxton Berrios, Jeff Thomas, Christopher Herndon, Mark Walton, Travis Homer

This years Miami team would get Dominated by that 2017 Miami team.
Too bad you can't prove it!

Advertisement
Yall really want us to get our a** beat and I just don't get it. That 2017 squad was coached by a guy that actually knew what he was doing. We can't run the ball consistently, our OL is weak, receivers aren't impressive, LB are nonexistent, secondary is meh, and our DL is not as dominant as it was three years ago. 2017 is the exact opposite of this year's team with a worse QB. Gotta use your eyes instead of being a super mega homer sometimes.

Yall really want us to get our a** beat and I just don't get it. That 2017 squad was coached by a guy that actually knew what he was doing. We can't run the ball consistently, our OL is weak, receivers aren't impressive, LB are nonexistent, secondary is meh, and our DL is not as dominant as it was three years ago. 2017 is the exact opposite of this year's team with a worse QB. Gotta use your eyes instead of being a super mega homer sometimes.
You seem like you'd be a lot of fun at parties.

Handing em out like commitment bat signals!
confused what a bitch GIF by Distractify Video

Advertisement

CIS posters don't watch football, most never played it, most are just fat. They don't know ****. These same clowns that wanted Louisville back in the Golden era and wanted to play Bama even said that Saban was scared to play us.

Advertisement
Back