Odds shifted against playing ND this coming weekend...

CIS posters don't watch football, most never played it, most are just fat. They don't know ****. These same clowns that wanted Louisville back in the Golden era and wanted to play Bama even said that Saban was scared to play us.
Well I'm one that hasn't played so I cant talk too much lol. There's a line between being realistic and delusional yet our fans always tend to lean towards the latter. Talking about ND is trying to avoid us and coming up with playoff scenarios smh.

Is there a chance that we can beat ND? Yes. If we had the talent, and most importantly the coaching, I'd be right with the homers. The same ones asking for these teams will act surprised when sh*t plays out as it has this entire year.

Advertisement
Handing em out like commitment bat signals!
confused what a ***** GIF by Distractify Video

They really are little *******.

Had a healthy Clemson team (the one we faced) played Notre Dame, the only people who think ND still would have won that game are the "Miami" fans deepthroating Brian Kelly. I think even most rational Notre Dame fans realize they would have lost. A Clemson team, on the road, missing a bunch of starters and without Trevor Lawrence took Notre Dame to double OT. A healthy Clemson team wins by more than 2 TDs. After that loss, Notre Dame is probably ranked #6. Manny Diaz's defense snatched Notre Dame's soul the last time we played, when they were ranked #3. Some of the posters here are just pathetic trolls.

Notre Dame barely beat a depleted Clemson team at South Bend in double OT. We lost to a healthy Clemson team at Clemson. Well we also happened to play other common opponents.

FSU
Louisville
Pitt

Let's see how that stacks up:

Notre Dame FSU 42-26
Miami FSU 52-10

Notre Dame Louisville 12-7
Miami Louisville 47-34

Notre Dame Pitt 45-3
Miami Pitt 31-19* (would have been 38-19 if Miami doesn't take a knee at the end)

Miami has had a larger margin of victory than ND against 2 of the other 3 common opponents.

But facts don't really matter to the cucks who want to suck off Notre Dame. For being such embarrassments to real Canes fans, some these posters shouldn't be allowed to have the word "Cane", "Kane" or anything else that rhymes with rain in their screen name.

Had a healthy Clemson team (the one we faced) played Notre Dame, the only people who think ND still would have won that game are the "Miami" fans deepthroating Brian Kelly. I think even most rational Notre Dame fans realize they would have lost. A Clemson team, on the road, missing a bunch of starters and without Trevor Lawrence took Notre Dame to double OT. A healthy Clemson team wins by more than 2 TDs. After that loss, Notre Dame is probably ranked #6. Manny Diaz's defense snatched Notre Dame's soul the last time we played, when they were ranked #3. Some of the posters here are just pathetic trolls.

Notre Dame barely beat a depleted Clemson team at South Bend in double OT. We lost to a healthy Clemson team at Clemson. Well we also happened to play other common opponents.

FSU
Louisville
Pitt

Notre Dame FSU 42-26
Miami FSU 52-10

Miami Louisville 47-34

Notre Dame Pitt 45-3
Miami Pitt 31-19* (would have been 38-19 if Miami doesn't take a knee at the end)

Miami has had a larger margin of victory than ND against 2 of the other 3 common opponents.

But facts don't really matter to the cucks who want to suck off Notre Dame. For being such embarrassments to real Canes fans, some these posters shouldn't be allowed to have the word "Cane", "Kane" or anything else that rhymes with rain in their screen name.
Bruh give it tf up. When a team like Clemson loses key players, they just plug in the 5* behind them. You can't replace Lawrence obviously but they weren't as "depleted" as you're attempting to make them (3 starters on defense and TL); the 5* backup threw for over 400 yards LOL. Those players weren't going to help them from turning the ball over three times and or allow 47 to ND.

Oh look, you're using useless margins of victory to prove that we're the better team. You omitted the team we lost to and they beat I see. The facts are ND was able to move the ball on Clemson at while our only score against them came at the end of the game against their "healthy" backups. And no one's s***ing off the Kellettes, they're an overrated team per usual who will get stomped out by OSU or Bama.

Advertisement
the 5* backup threw for over 400 yards LOL

That 5 star back up QB in his second start and first road game isn't one of the best players of the last 20 years, hasn't spent three years running the offense, and hasn't had thousands of reps with his WRs. So f#ck off with that “DJ Uglyleilei and Trevor Lawrence are interchangeable" bullish!t. The fact that you are even suggesting that establishes you don't understand how football works and are not to be taken seriously.

After a healthy Clemson blows out Notre Dame in the acc championship game, I expect you to come back and apologize for being so wrong. Don't worry, I will forgive you for your naiveté. Football is a hard sport to understand for those who never played it.

Since you think Clemsons missing players wouldn't have made a difference, let's test your theory with a wager- loser gets banned until next season. If Clemson with Trevor Lawrence at QB plays ND in the ACC championship game, I think Clemson wins by double digits (10 or more). If Clemson doesn't win by 10 or more, I get banned. However, if Clemson wins by 10 or more, you get banned. No cheating and creating new accounts. You willing to take that bet?

Last edited:
Advertisement
CIS posters don't watch football, most never played it, most are just fat. They don't know ****. These same clowns that wanted Louisville back in the Golden era and wanted to play Bama even said that Saban was scared to play us.

You have to be the whiniest little ***** I've ever seen on here. And you have the vaginal yeast to call out other posters?

L

M

A

O

Advertisement
Important to remember in all of this is the Canes won't be going into this game -whoever it is- with a roster of guys who have ALL had a full week of conditioning and practice. Manny said last week guys will be cleared and back to practice every day. Personally, I'd rather get a "tune up" game on 12/5 and get the team back into playing mode before playing a team like UNC and ND. If we were talking about a game in two weeks, I'd say go for ND. But why go into it at a huge disadvantage? It tells you nothing.

FSU
Louisville
Pitt

Notre Dame FSU 42-26
Miami FSU 52-10

Miami Louisville 47-34

Notre Dame Pitt 45-3

Amen

Advertisement
After looking at schedules. Miami vs Duke makes the most sense.

Duke and FSU next weekend is both of their last games. They can either cancel it all together cause FSU doesn’t want to play football or they can push it a week. Give Miami and chance to play Duke this weekend.

I believe Miami will play cause there are some options for UNC and Ga Tech also. Would rather have Ga Tech or Duke though after being off 3 weeks.

The ACC is about making the biggest splash this year so having 3 teams in the Top 10 at the end of the season pre bowl rankings would be huge. Having a 9-1 Miami would mean UM plays Duke this weekend and either UNC or someone else after that if at all. In addition to Clemson beating ND but yet both make the playoffs.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back