OC prediction

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Over the past 3 seasons they are 11th in the nation in offense with 2 star players.

Wake Forest offensive stats for the first 3 years under Ruggerio scares me:

Year 1: 127th, 14.8 PPG
Year 2: 120th, 17.4 PPG
Year 3: 118th, 20.4 PPG

It took Ruggiero 3 years before they were out of the bottom 10 in offensive scoring.

It took Ruggiero 3 years before they were out of the bottom 10 in offensive scoring.

I’m good on him, even before you dropped those numbers. Keep that mesh stuff up there.

If Mullen were hired, who would be a choice at WRC?

One thought might be someone from the NFL.

Joe Brady was an offensive assistant for the Saints before his stint at L$U as WRC/Passing Game Coordinator. Could lightning strike twice? Mullen as OC, working with the QBs, combined with NFL experience assisting in coaching the passing game could be a great combination. Find an assistant on the 49ers, Fins, or Chiefs staff.

One issue might be recruiting. We know Mullen is not known as a recruiter, and nor likely would someone from the NFL.

Thoughts?

Ruggiero has been with Clawson forever. Highly doubt he’d leave WF.

Advertisement
If Mullen were hired, who would be a choice at WRC?

One thought might be someone from the NFL.

Joe Brady was an offensive assistant for the Saints before his stint at L$U as WRC/Passing Game Coordinator. Could lightning strike twice? Mullen as OC, working with the QBs, combined with NFL experience assisting in coaching the passing game could be a great combination. Find an assistant on the 49ers, Fins, or Chiefs staff.

One issue might be recruiting. We know Mullen is not known as a recruiter, and nor likely would someone from the NFL.

Thoughts?

His buddy and long time assistant Gonzales is at FAU, probably would be near the top of the list for him if that were to happen. Plus he is a pretty decent recruiter and has put quite a few guys in the league as well.

His buddy and long time assistant Gonzales is at FAU, probably would be near the top of the list for him if that were to happen. Plus he is a pretty decent recruiter and has put quite a few guys in the league as well.
A Mullens former assistant? Didn‘t know that. Thanks for the info…

Advertisement
Would love Mullens as a play caller but would be scared of his recruiting. It's well known that he's kind of a screwball, wonder if Mario would take him on knowing how much of an emphasis he puts on his staff to recruit. I'd prefer Tom Herman if given the choice but would be fine with either.

I can understand why that would scare you.

Youre also not looking at the talent difference between wake and miami. Wake was in a really bad spot when he first got to winston salem.

Advertisement
Back