Oakland Raiders

I've been saying *** Gruden since he traded Mack.. *** that dumb *** *******. I'm on the Baker and Browns bandwagon until that moron is gone.
You told me there was no such thing as a Browns bandwagon......bandwagon jumper.

Advertisement
You told me there was no such thing as a Browns bandwagon......bandwagon jumper.

Incorrect, f........ hol up hol up, I almost made a personal attack and they would have banned me again... I said, there's 1? Either way, go Browns and *** Gruden

I've been saying *** Gruden since he traded Mack.. *** that dumb *** *******. I'm on the Baker and Browns bandwagon until that moron is gone.

Same here.

Watching that arrogant moron trying to play coach while he destroys your team is unbearable...so I won't even try

Riding with Philly....until Oakland/Vegas realizes that you really can't fix stupid

Guy should have made the Super Bowl with the raiders, then won with the Buccs because “the team was built”.

He traded Mack because he was being a *****, gained picks, and raiders had to reset.

Don’t know why people overrate Cooper, Guy is average at best, guy led the NFL in drips while he was with the raiders

Guy should have made the Super Bowl with the raiders, then won with the Buccs because “the team was built”.

He traded Mack because he was being a *****, gained picks, and raiders had to reset.

Don’t know why people overrate Cooper, Guy is average at best, guy led the NFL in drips while he was with the raiders

A *****???? Really... He just wanted what he had earned.. He never said a word either... Gruden is the ***** and Mark Davis is the tard

Advertisement
LJ Collier in R1, even late, gonna be a mistake, brother. Sorry in advance.

Might make matters worse, but Montez Sweat might slide due to a medical concern right past your boys. Taking unathletic edge like LJ Collier over Sweat with half a heart or even Chase Winovich gonna make decision makers regret life at some point.
Oh, don't confuse what I think is likely to happen with what I'd want to happen. No way in **** I'd want Collier, but that's what the Rumors are about the Raiders, and just like last year every rumor was that we loved Kolton Miller. The biggest rumor this year is about Collier imo...
I just hope pick 4 we get Quinnen Williams.
I don't think Winovich is all that great.

My ideal unrealistic draft for the Raiders is (assuming no trades):
1.4 - Quinnen Williams DL
1.24 - Montez Sweat EDGE
1.27 - Noah Fant TE
2.35 - Trayvon Mullen CB
4.106 - Sheldrick Redwine S (Joe Jackson or Ben Banogu EDGE would be great here too)...we need a 3rd round pick!
5.140 - Chuma Edoga OL
7.218 - Cody Thompson WR
7.235 - Travis Homer RB

Oh, don't confuse what I think is likely to happen with what I'd want to happen. No way in **** I'd want Collier, but that's what the Rumors are about the Raiders, and just like last year every rumor was that we loved Kolton Miller. The biggest rumor this year is about Collier imo...

1.24 - Montez Sweat EDGE
1.27 - Noah Fant TE
2.35 - Trayvon Mullen CB
4.106 - Sheldrick Redwine S (Joe Jackson or Ben Banogu EDGE would be great here too)...we need a 3rd round pick!
5.140 - Chuma Edoga OL
7.218 - Cody Thompson WR
7.235 - Travis Homer RB

Raiders need a running back, bad... Not a washed up, skittles eating bum.. ****, they need about 15 players...

As Buc fan I thought it was time to move beyond Dungy, but his and staff ability to recognize talent was exceptional. His offense was just to bland to get deep in the playoffs. Following the SB victory Gruden and the GM Allen departed from sound scouting and player development to quick fixes through free agency. His next and on going fraud is that he is a QB guru. He never drafted or developed a quality QB. The team went back to being the lowly Bucs and have never recovered. To be honest many of us could be a GM considering how many have failed so miserably for their teams over the years. Trust me when I say Gruden is an arrogant and conceded little fraud that believes he is all knowing and brings in inexperienced managers , Mike Mayock, to follow his lead.

As another Bucs fan, a lot of the credit for the success Dungy and Gruden enjoyed should go to Rich McKay. He drafted Sapp, Brooks, and Lynch before Dungy arrived. Drafted Dunn, Alstott, and Barber. Some bad picks as well; Regan Upshaw, Marcus Jones, Reidel Anthony.

The collapse into mediocrity was McKay bolting for Atlanta. Gruden sold the owners on Bruce Allen and it was all downhill from there.

Advertisement
Lmfao uncle fester gets no credit.

My left ******** could have fallen off my body and won a title that year decomposing in the woods.

There was a chance that we don’t win the national title without Coker. Barry alveraz was a name rumored to be interested in coming to Miami. With his offense and vanilla defense, he could have ruined that season.

A *****???? Really... He just wanted what he had earned.. He never said a word either... Gruden is the ***** and Mark Davis is the tard

So Mack decides to not communicate with Gruden or the GM?

Mack's teams havent won a playoff game, his stats those games? 0 INT, 0 FF, 0 sacks

At least Gruden made an AFC Championship and won a superbowl so I would go with his input a little more

In 2016 when Raiders made the playoffs they scored 25+ 11 times.
In 2017 the Raiders scored 25+ 4 times
2018 Raiders scored 25+ 4 times

In 2018 they gave up 25+ 10 times
In 2017 they gave up 25+ 8 times
In 2016 they gave up 25+ 7 times, 3 times gave up 24 points

Mack make that massive of a difference at the end of the day to justify that massive contract?

Also Cooper is another overrated Bama player, guy is nothing special, he put some numbers up against Eagles/Redskins that inflated his totals, other than those games the guy cracked over 50 twice, hitting 75 against the Eagles and Saints. He also had a 17% drop rate in 2017 which was historically bad.

Been a Raiders fan since their L.A. days and being a kid seeing Bo Jackson do his thing. First professional franchise I ever watched in person along with the Dodgers. **** shame what has happened to the silver and black. I thought Del Rio had them heading in the right direction, then the Carr injury happened and the defense never improved. Seems like I'm in for more misery for the foreseeable future :rolleyes:

So Mack decides to not communicate with Gruden or the GM?

Mack's teams havent won a playoff game, his stats those games? 0 INT, 0 FF, 0 sacks

At least Gruden made an AFC Championship and won a superbowl so I would go with his input a little more

In 2016 when Raiders made the playoffs they scored 25+ 11 times.
In 2017 the Raiders scored 25+ 4 times
2018 Raiders scored 25+ 4 times

In 2018 they gave up 25+ 10 times
In 2017 they gave up 25+ 8 times
In 2016 they gave up 25+ 7 times, 3 times gave up 24 points

Mack make that massive of a difference at the end of the day to justify that massive contract?

Also Cooper is another overrated Bama player, guy is nothing special, he put some numbers up against Eagles/Redskins that inflated his totals, other than those games the guy cracked over 50 twice, hitting 75 against the Eagles and Saints. He also had a 17% drop rate in 2017 which was historically bad.

Gruden didn't communicate with Mack

Advertisement
Last edited:
Raiders need a running back, bad... Not a washed up, skittles eating bum.. ****, they need about 15 players...
Rb is not a position I'd address before the 4th round. Secondly we signed Crowell, and It's not impossible Marshawn returns.
Regardless we don't need a top Rb this year, plus next years class is better anyways.

Advertisement
I don't think so. Mayock has connection all across the league. He was a player. He knows the business. He's more knowledgeable than most guys who talk draft on TV. If guys like Jeff Ireland and Mike Tannenbaum were GMs, how is Mayock not qualified? Just listening to the guy speak, you can tell he knows his stuff. He made the NFL Network much more enjoyable to watch than ESPN and Kiper.
I agree. Mayock is not a character like Kiper is and McShay wants to be. He is a serious evaluator, as he used to display on Joe Rose' show.
He happened to be in my freshman English class at BC. He was pretty smart for a football player, and very funny back then.

Raiders in WEZ mock draft > Raiders draft in reality

Round 1
1 Arizona -Quinnen Williams, DT , Alabama
2 San Francisco-Nick Bosa, *SU.
3 Steelers -Devin White -ILB LSU
4 Oakland -Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma
5 Tampa Bay- Josh Allen, OLB, University of Kentucky
6 NY Giants - Rashan Gary DT Michigan
7 Jacksonville- DK Metcalf WR Ole Miss
8 Detroit -Clelin Ferrell DE Clemson
9 Buffalo - Ed Oliver DT Houston
10 Denver - T.J. Hockenson, TE, Iowa
11 Cincinnati - Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State
12 Green Bay - Noah Fant, TE, Iowa
13 Miami - Greedy Williams, CB, LSU
14 Atlanta -Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson
15 Washington - Jonah Williams, OT, Alabama
16 Carolina - Montez Sweat, DE, Mississippi State
17 NY Giants-OT Andre Dillard Washington State
18 Minnesota-Jaawan Taylor OT UFAG
19 Tennessee - Marquis Brown, WR, Oklahoma
20 NY Jets - Dexter Lawrence DT Clemson
21 Seattle - Brian Burns, OLB FSU
22 Chargers-Devin Bush Jr. ILB Michigan
23 Houston - Greg Little, OT, Ole Miss
24 Oakland - Deandre Baker, CB, UGA
25 Philadelphia - Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama
26 Indianapolis- Byron Murphy, CB, Washington
27 Oakland -Jachai Polite OLB Gator
28 Baltimore- JJ Arcega-Whiteside, WR, Stanford
29 Kansas City -Deionte Thompson, S, Alabama
30 Green Bay -AJ Brown, WR, Ole Miss
31 LA Rams - Garrett Bradbury, C, NC State
32 *New England- Jerry Tillery, DT, Notre Dame.

1.24 - Montez Sweat EDGE
1.27 - Noah Fant TE
2.35 - Trayvon Mullen CB
5.140 - Chuma Edoga OL
7.218 - Cody Thompson WR
7.235 - Travis Homer RB

Would not shock me - knowing Mayock - that they just take Williams. But I can not imagine them tossing scouts out of the room over LJ Collier.

Could see Mayock trying to get cute, passing on Williams for someone like Rashan Gary or Josh Allen and getting Jeffrey Simmons late in Round 1.

Would love to see Mayock, low key, summon his inner Al Davis and going Rashan Gary 1.4, 1.24 going DK Metcalf, and 1.27 going Jeffrey Simmons. Would be controversial, but a very fun draft to talk about.

Advertisement
Back