Oakland Raiders

Most overrated coach of my lifetime , and I’m a man, im 40.

Dude is no x/o genius , his offenses are meh and his only ring cane off a ready made team , that the D carried to the SB.

Man had it made making a few mil per year while doing Monday night games as an analyst.

Advertisement
Mathew Baldwin, the guy who just entered the portal from OSU, out shined Justin Fields in their spring game. Would start him over Fields if u were a coach?

Every coach is going to start the best guy but coach Diaz said this is still a close battle. That's why I said if it is close they will go with the guy they hand picked. Coaches have said numerous times that the competition will be won in the summer. If I were a betting man, I'd put my money on Martell to outwork the guys that have been suspended for games in the past.
Bro no offense but you use every thread to defend Martell or justify why hes gonna win the job. What has he done to warrant all this support??? But you bash the other QBs knowing they had the worst offensive staff in CFB and discount the fact they were all highly rated. I understand rooting for your guy but Martell just another QB tryna win a job like the rest and he's not that great from what Ive seen...so we wait LOL

Gruden = overrated
Mayock= see above

they will get players doesn't mean they will pan out nor will they be able to resign them once them become good. We shall see

Advertisement
Bro no offense but you use every thread to defend Martell or justify why hes gonna win the job. What has he done to warrant all this support??? But you bash the other QBs knowing they had the worst offensive staff in CFB and discount the fact they were all highly rated. I understand rooting for your guy but Martell just another QB tryna win a job like the rest and he's not that great from what Ive seen...so we wait LOL

The offensive staff has nothing to do with Kosi or Jarren being suspended.

Technically they all have been in the system the same amount of time, approx. 14 practices. Diaz and Enos knew none of the rostered QB's had any real coaching and depth was needed, not that they believed Martell was the answer. I don't believe they are in anyway dedicated to Martell.

don't forget their first choice was Jalen Hurts....

Advertisement
Glad I rustled your jimmies enough to waste time out of your obviously miserable and ****** life to write all that crap..

No problem at all. Since I type real fast.

Listen IF my life is what you call miserable and ****** ....PLEASE tell where I can get more of this misery and ****tyness!!:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: ....one man having this much fun in life has to be illegal....so PLEASE bring on the misery and ****tyness IF that's what this is

Hey since you're so high strung & sensitive,,,and alsolike rustling and licking jimmies..,I'm gonna have to cut you loose my man and put you on ignore.

I'm flattered that you like my balls .....BUT I'm just not into that peanut butter packing, **** rustler, Cowboy Brokeback Mountain scene like you seem to be....NOT that there's anything wrong with that.....It's just NOT for me Sport.

Enjoy the rest of your life because I certainly will be enjoying mine :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Gruden traded Mack and Cooper away so he could get draft capital. It wasn't so Gruden could win with his own players. It was because the Raiders weren't bad enough and were stuck in mediocrity. He hit the rest button on the franchise so they could start over. It's similar with the Dolphins (although we're still not going to make the right decisions).

Understood

Great plan if he really had the skills to pull it off.

Its like monkeying with your computer by deleting programs that are marked as essential and randomly changing your computer's advanced settings without the slightest idea how it impacts performance ....or any clue as to how to really fix it.

Thankfully nowadays most computers GRUDEN PROOF their computers by not allowing certain changes to be made'

Too bad the Raiders weren't GRUDEN PROOFED

Yeah, that's why Gruden traded away his two best players, right?

You're not going to win anything of significance with two great players, when the rest of the roster is barren. Look at what Jimmy Johnson did with the Cowboys. He knew Herschel Walker was pretty good and that he was going to win the Cowboys games, but if it was just him and a mediocre roster, his time at Dallas wouldn't have netted any success. Instead, he traded Walker and pulled off a heist of draft picks that all resulted in a dynasty being formed.

Gruden's trying to do something similar, because he was only going to be average at best with the current roster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You're not going to win anything of significance with two great players, when the rest of the roster is barren. Look at what Jimmy Johnson did with the Cowboys. He knew Herschel Walker was pretty good and that he was going to win the Cowboys games, but if it was just him and a mediocre roster, his time at Dallas wouldn't have netted any success. Instead, he traded Walker and pulled off a heist of draft picks that all resulted in a dynasty being formed.

Gruden's trying to do something similar, because he was only going to be average at best with the current roster.

He traded away Cooper and brought in a WR that is on the same level, if not better, than Cooper is.

Look at any coaching change in football. The turnover on the roster after that coach is hired is tremendous.

A guy in this thread proved my point earlier. He said Gruden won his ring with someone else's players. Gruden hears that, Coker heard that, Tomlinson heard that with his first ring. Coaches wanting to win with their players is not an opinion, that is a fact.

And JJ didn't just trade away Herschel, he traded away basically that entire team. Some of the guys he traded for he then cut and got draft picks so he could hand pick the players he wanted.

My point is that if there are two players on the same talent level, a coach is going to go with the guy he brought in rather than the guy that was already there.

The cooper trade was a good trade for the raiders. The mack trade, maybe, maybe not, probably received less value than gave, but they offloaded wasted money in that he would be unaffordable in the future

I really do understand what you're saying

As I said before Gruden and JJ are world's apart regarding player evaluation skills ...one has them ...the other doesn't

Also Gruden has a much higher bar to cross having traded someone who is considered on the way toward being a GOAT type of player. \

Herschel's performance and impact was more in line with Cooper's .....not at all in the same league as Mack's

Look at the difference those trades made for the Bears and Dallas

Time will tell ....but since tragedies like the Titanic make me teary....forgive if I don't watch Gruden or like his chances arrogantly going blindly at top speed into that iceberg field

Last edited:
WTF!!
View attachment 83754

Gruden proved last year that he's no good judge of talent when the idiot traded Khalil Mack and Amari Cooper.

Giving Gruden ANY responsibility for selecting players is like giving an automatic rifle to a twitchy man that has the hiccups and then putting him in a crowded room.....the end result is never pretty.

Whatever Gruden had that was special.....was only temporary and has long gone away.

Only the Chucky stare remains

I'm a long time, recently long suffering Raider fan who's been a fan since the franchise was started.

GRUDEN SUCKS

I've been saying *** Gruden since he traded Mack.. *** that dumb *** *******. I'm on the Baker and Browns bandwagon until that moron is gone.

Advertisement
Back