Oakland Raiders

Advertisement
WTF!!

Gruden proved last year that he's no good judge of talent when the idiot traded Khalil Mack and Amari Cooper.

Giving Gruden ANY responsibility for selecting players is like giving an automatic rifle to a twitchy man that has the hiccups and then putting him in a crowded room.....the end result is never pretty.

Whatever Gruden had that was special.....was only temporary and has long gone away.

Only the Chucky stare remains

I'm a long time, recently long suffering Raider fan who's been a fan since the franchise was started.

GRUDEN SUCKS

WTF!!
View attachment 83754

Gruden proved last year that he's no good judge of talent when the idiot traded Khalil Mack and Amari Cooper.

Giving Gruden ANY responsibility for selecting players is like giving an automatic rifle to a twitchy man that has the hiccups and then putting him in a crowded room.....the end result is never pretty.

Whatever Gruden had that was special.....was only temporary and has long gone away.

I'm a long time, recently long suffering Raider fan who's been a fan since the franchise was started.

GRUDEN SUCKS

I think that's the whole point - Mayock is the guy selecting the players WITH gruden.

WTF!!
View attachment 83754

GRUDEN SUCKS
The only reason he won in Tampa was because those where Tony Dungy's players. Your right, his trading away of the best defensive player and one of the best WRs last yr was a crime.

Advertisement
WTF!!
View attachment 83754

GRUDEN SUCKS

The Mayock hire cracked me up the most....why not just hire Schefter or Kiper

Advertisement
Gruden's way overrated and I suspect he's relying heavily on Mayock.

Who is also way overrated. If I'm the Raiders, I'm looking to trade down at every opportunity in this draft and stockpile high picks for the future. They need to tank and tank hard for a year or two and build a young team through the draft. That team is hopeless as it sits right now.

In the end, if that is the plan that Gruden and Mayock execute, I will be impressed. If those guys really think they are going to try and win now, they will be confirmed as in over their heads.

I'm a die hard Raider fan and Grudens the type of coach we need.

I've been saying coaches have ego's. They want to win with their players. Larry Coker doesn't get full credit for 2001 NC people say those were Butch players. Same reason that if this QB race is close Manny and Enos are going to go with the guy THEY recruited, Tate Martell.

I've been saying coaches have ego's. They want to win with their players. Larry Coker doesn't get full credit for 2001 NC people say those were Butch players. Same reason that if this QB race is close Manny and Enos are going to go with the guy THEY recruited, Tate Martell.
Clappy gets no credit. FIFY

Advertisement

I agree with this sentiment however based off what I saw in person at the scrimmage i really dont see how Martell wins the starting job

WTF!!
View attachment 83754

GRUDEN SUCKS

Cooper is good at best, he’s not some elite WR

Mack was being a baby, wasn’t responding to anyone, hasn’t been denied by Mack either

Advertisement

Lmfao uncle fester gets no credit.

My left ******** could have fallen off my body and won a title that year decomposing in the woods.

I agree with this sentiment however based off what I saw in person at the scrimmage i really dont see how Martell wins the starting job

It was a glorified practice. Tate has been here 4 months and has 4 months to continue to get better. If there is room for interpretation as to who is the best fit to start at QB, they will start the guy they recruited to Miami.

Advertisement
Back