Nysier Brooks to the portal

Advertisement
I'm working on some doctored tapes of Caputo, Huger, Konkol and Anthony Grant all talking to Adidas HQ about paying to have prostitutes "disappear" after recruiting visits. Eliminating that cadre of bums from taking this job is the only way we even have the slightest of chances as a program.

With so many guys in the portal, yea we'll load up on transfers.. Sam, Beverly, maybe Gak, the 3 freshmen, and I guess 8 or so transfers. I doubt Wong sticks around. Wild.

And one would hope coach L would see the writing on the wall and hang it up but I don't think that's his m.o.
There is zero reason for Wong to stick around and quite frankly he shouldn't. Go somewhere that maximizes his chance to get to the league. He's had to sacrifice enough playing huge minutes for this coach who can't field a team.

Advertisement

Remember when Nysier arrived nearly three years ago and people assumed he was an upgrade over Rodney Miller.
Rodney averaged 8 pts and 6 rbs as a junior.
I guess the debate can be put to rest now.
Brooks was just older, not necessarily better.

A terribly sad way for the end of Coach L's storied career to go. He made a big mistake with Cross

As most have learned by watching the 30 for 30 documentaries, most special runs or dynasties don't end on a good note.
Once Coach L "mutually parts ways" soon, he will come back in 5 years and most will only remember his 200 wins at Miami along with making 5 postseason tournaments in 10 years.
Very few will remember 3 consecutive losing seasons or the player exodus in his last Summer at Miami.

Advertisement
As most have learned by watching the 30 for 30 documentaries, most special runs or dynasties don't end on a good note.
Once Coach L "mutually parts ways" soon, he will come back in 5 years and most will only remember his 200 wins at Miami along with making 5 postseason tournaments in 10 years.
Very few will remember 3 consecutive losing seasons or the player exodus in his last Summer at Miami.

this. he def helped us take the next step. time for hm to move on and retire. the last 3 years were not fun, but he gave us the best athletic season of any sport since 2002.

Advertisement
1617070006183.png

Advertisement
Your question sounds like it's a unique Miami thing. 75 other schools face the same issue. But ... becoming a perennial also-ran and finishing last in the ACC didn't help.
It's true it's not unique to Miami this year. But this is yet another strike for coach L, and we are staring a 4th straight dismal season in the face.

And lets just be real, Blake James isn't gonna do ****. We've seen it.

We're stuck with this fool.
Even if he does, do you trust him to find a good replacement or just promote Caputo?

Advertisement
Back